ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

yeah, over thanksgiving break im taking the bed off and completly wire wheeling my frame and painting... should be fun haha

Sent via Glade Plug In

youre gonna wanna do it outside, and get like a drop cloth to cover the cab and anything else up, and dont directly shoot in that direction.

It will make life a lot better.

or you can find someone local, i have a guy if you were in jersey, that will blast and paint the whole frame.

that and worse off just put a blue tarp on the ground to catch everything. after done wash everything down to get sand res off. old place i worked at had one and the stuff they used went through titanium tips once a week fuckin hardcore shit.

that and worse off just put a blue tarp on the ground to catch everything. after done wash everything down to get sand res off. old place i worked at had one and the stuff they used went through titanium tips once a week fuckin hardcore shit.

the titaium tips are if you going at it 8 hours a day 7 days a week. for what hes doing if he wants to do it himself, a eastwood one would work perfectly.

I'll look into it. I guess I will do this in two stages. I'll cut and weld the frame up later this month or next.. and remove the bed again in the spring to do a frame restoration. That little blaster can't believe too expensive.

Sent from your mom's phone.

my dad bought a little forty dollar one at home depot, it goes to your compressor and a hose to a bucket of sand, it works decent, kind of slow though.... would rather wire wheel

Sent via Glade Plug In

Yay for free stuff. Overkill for what I need but still fine with me.
40_zpsf6fbf52f.jpg

that thing is sweet !!! i though you where going to get a POS 80 year old one but this :notbad: