ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

TRUE! For some reason I thought he was NNBS!
Sorry mate!

check this out then!!
New Towing Mirror Set of 2 Left Right Side Heated Power Primered Suburban Pair | eBay

Hope this helps, sorry for my F'up.

its all good the problem is it doesn't have signals and i really want signals so i emailed the vendor too see when he was going to get them in....or you can paint yours white send them to me for 180+ bucks and then you buy manual ones since it will save you the trouble of getting it all wired up :cheeky:

Oh you funny.

Well that's where I got them. I can give you the part numbers if you want. I have them in my purchase history.
Either way they have the best pricing I have seen and pretty fast shipping.

It was part # 9591290 which is for the set.
It replaces GM1321355, GM1320355 or OE #15904035, 15904034

They might have ended it. I found another auction where they sold 51 and ended the auction.
It was pretty damn cheap

Last edited:
I had to cut the bolts in 1/2 with my rotary saw. Any excuse to use it ;)
36_zps1da3cbc7.jpg

Re-installed the bumper & support brackets.
37_zpsc081ec46.jpg

38_zps5a1f0e47.jpg

It's very dusty / dirty but I got everything back together. I'll have this back on the truck Friday.
It will get into the 50's and I want to paint the frame in the front before mounting it.

Last edited:
thanks, but it's barely custom. It will look better than stock though.
Maybe I will come up with some of my own customizations, who knows?

Question : What should I do about all the gaps? I should probably think about inserts. Earlier we were talking about my chrome grill. Should I put matching inserts into the lower, upper and main grill center? What would you do?

Something like this? I could continue it down to the lower bumper and make the 2 ports on each side custom intakes or something. Didn't you mention hat you'd rather see my grill black anyhow? Although I would still like the GMC logo to show.
Also thinking about cutting up a 2002 Silverado HD hood for a little more custom appearance. Not sure yet.

mesh_zpsbeed1b65.jpg

hhhnngggg when you do your hood ill buy one too and you can practice on it for me. kthanks :cheeky:

Sent via Glade Plug In

you want me to cut you a hood? They are pretty cheap.. I found a few at a salvage yard near here.
I might even do this before I put a new motor in it... it's inexpensive.. just labor intensive.
I doubt I could paint it though. Maybe... 1 body part might not be so bad.

I will probably wait until the winter is mostly over to change my big stuff.