Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

ive used those cups before. Sometimes they make the mids much more punchy with certain speakers. You failed to deaden the most annyoing part of a crew cab though. The roof always flexed and rattled like a whore in both of mine. The sierras roof was deadened. So much better. I generallly use Bquiet. think it was like $55 for a 50' roll or something. I do work for an HVAC company though :crazy: :hmmm:

Glad the deadener worked out for ya :shake:

Sent from Tapashit
:shake:
ive used those cups before. Sometimes they make the mids much more punchy with certain speakers. You failed to deaden the most annyoing part of a crew cab though. The roof always flexed and rattled like a whore in both of mine. The sierras roof was deadened. So much better. I generallly use Bquiet. think it was like $55 for a 50' roll or something. I do work for an HVAC company though :crazy: :hmmm:
I plan on doing the roof when I drop the liner for cab lights :cheeky:

Didn't get started till like 12:30 today, still have a few things left to do. Gotta cut the holes in the sub box 1/4" bigger cuz they're too small, run my mic, USB, and ground my neutral safety switch, and play with amp settings. Gonna finish tomorrow.

I'm also am getting the dreaded alternator wine through the speakers. Can't hear it once the volume is on 2 or higher but it's def annoying. Will track that down after everything else has been done

But, even with just the speakers in it sounds awesome and I love this headunit so far. The equilizer is wayyy in depth with 13 eqs and with the amp settings I have some playing to do lol

67a6c83126fb13fc27f0760430d8c7a5.jpg

dae2045961b4dc6b9f3b2c71ba47c127.jpg

Def wanna do some deadener this summer maybe get new carpet and dye headliner. Wonder how many rolls I would need for rc floor roof back and doors

What is this alt whine you speak of? And I swear if you put cab lights on, I will buttfuck you with a baseball bat :kittehstare:

Def wanna do some deadener this summer maybe get new carpet and dye headliner. Wonder how many rolls I would need for rc floor roof back and doors
I bought 5 rolls of that home depot stuff and had 1 left over. About 2 did from my B-pillar back with a double layer on the back wall, so I'd buy 3 for yours to be safe. I didn't do my doors yet though

What is this alt whine you speak of? And I swear if you put cab lights on, I will buttfuck you with a baseball bat :kittehstare:
I'm getting feedback from the alternator through the speakers. It's a high pitched whine that follows the RPMs. One of my wires need to be moved I guess. I go back and forth on it, but I'd like to do clear cab lights with 6000k LEDs

If you put cab lights on that truck, I hope to god it burns to the ground and insurance doesn't give you a penny, citing you being a retard.....alternator whine serves you right. For having the thought.