Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Thanks, I saw u said u liked it

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

No prob m8. This thing is tits. The bluetooth is fucking awesome. It fires up fast (less than 5sec if on radio/cd, probably 10-15 on bluetooth just cuz it has to wake up the device), the screen works perfect, the touch sensitivity is spot on, literally have no complaints so far

Wasn't answering your question m8, don't run up.

ok
If u run up m8 I will punish you for your war crimes ok.

No prob m8. This thing is tits. The bluetooth is fucking awesome. It fires up fast (less than 5sec if on radio/cd, probably 10-15 on bluetooth just cuz it has to wake up the device), the screen works perfect, the touch sensitivity is spot on, literally have no complaints so far

Yea I've been looking for one for a while but I wanted to find one someone had already tried haha

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

If u run up m8 I will punish you for your war crimes ok.

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat.jpg

I think so too! Probably order these this week and order the tires next week right before my next check. Trying not to blow a whole lot of mula since xmas is coming up but it's hard lol

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Ohhhh I remember him. This their site? Says they're out of stock of everything but I'll give them a call tomorrow. OEM Parts Direct, Inc.

Went back and forth on chrome or the bright silver/machined face. I think that'd look good too...dammit don't make me start doubting the chrome lol

Like Garrett's truck. Idk tho, I kinda like the bling of the chrome
14 wheels on Bumpers truck by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
14 wheels on Bumpers truck2 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
are there any other pictures of his truck with these wheels?

There's a couple more on GMfgtsize I saw when I was home sick last week but they were wayyyy back in a couple threads. Those are the only 2 I have on my computer, but they helped convince me on these wheels.

But, update on the wheels James, I finally washed it Sunday. The chrome is still perfect, even after going over 2 months without a wash, they're holding up great. Gonna finally seal them whenever I do the spring detail. Granted, idk how they'll do in y'alls ridiculous winters lol

Lol thanks and that's great to hear!! I'm pretty set in them but I think the silver machined is the safer bet for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine so, the silver would still look great on your truck. I will say, the chrome seems to be pretty damn thick though.

With the amount of salt on these fuckin roads I don't think it matters how good the chrome is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick poll, when I get my handles/mirror painted, should I paint my rear bumper plastics or get a paintable bumper and leave plastics black? I'm leaning toward painted bumper/black plastics since tailgate spoiler will be black and the front bumper is basically all white.

But I'll have more black on my truck than yours since my bedrail caps/tailgate cap can be seen plus a black toolbox....

Lol. Gotta have one, I refuse to drill the bedfloor for an under rail and I don't care for the swingcase after playing with cody's some. I'll be a low-pro tho so it's all good