Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Shit. Forgot about that. I looked and ran my hand it there real quick earlier and didn't feel anything. Pretty sure it clears tho. Actually didn't have trim anything at all over there. Had to on my old truck with the stock wheels tho

Sent from Tapatwat

I drove it around the neighborhood some, didn't feel it hit that. But will deffffffinetely check that out first thing tomorrow. DNW to tear sidewall of new tar lol

Yes definitely do, it's a mounting stud for the front diff. Had to trim it on my old truck with the stock wheels cuz I tore a couple chunks outta the Trails. I think with the offset of these rims plus the spacers I'm plenty far from it, but gonna double check cuz I forgot to specifically look for that last night

What I don't get, is that I completely clear everything turning both ways just sitting at ride height on the passenger side. But the drivers side, I damn near would hit that body mount under the drivers floor if the inner fender wasn't there when full lock left. And if I didn't have spacers I'd just eat those lines that run along the frame

The later wheels have a better offset that pokes em out farther. My stock 17s on my silvy sucked in farther than your gmcs do

Sent from Tapatwat

Here's one. I'm fixing to wash it after lunch so I'll post more then
d62f2bf61929a04823b755b3b31c748f.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat