Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Well I just put a deposit down on this so the guy holds it for me until I'm back from vacation.. I pick it up the 21st when I return from Gulf Shores, Alabama. Wasn't planning on getting a truck but it kinda fell in my lap. I know the owner. His dad bought it new in 01. Then sold it to his father, then he bought it from his grandfather a few years ago.

-2002 ECSB 4x4 Duramax, 122k, 30% over injectors, DSP5, mildly built trans, 4" exhaust, AFE intake, PPE boost valve, etc. Has some gay 20s with worn Terra Grapplers (got stockers too), eskys, charcoal interior with console, OEM tows, HIDs, LEDs, etc. Needs some minor body work on passenger rear quarter below taillight. Needs a couple small things but nothing major.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with it. Will most likely keep it if I like it but might flip it too for a decent profit. Only gave $13,500 for it.

If I keep it I'll probably strip my half ton and swap most painted parts over to it. So it will end up looking similar to my half ton. It'll be the usual debadge/demold/deflare. It has boost and pyro in the pillars but I don't like em. Undecided on wheels and tires. Will not be chrome wheels, most likely 20x10s on 305s/33x12.50s.

Who knows. Got a lot of shit to figure out. Don't really wanna sell the half ton :(

Swap what you can from 1/2 ton, demold, paint flares and some black/machined 20x10 like you said. Then sell 1/2 ton imo.

As much as I like your 1/2 ton, ^ that's what I'd do. especially with those good upgrades already done. You got a freakin steal on that truck, that'd be 18-20 all day long here. Plus with your landscaping and shit, it'd suit your needs a little better.