Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

I got adhesion promoter from local auto parts store. Bulldog or krylon are good. And yes, it's the first thing you spray down to bond directly with the cleaned plastic

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I use bulldog adhesion promoter. It's pretty damn good, I used it on my interior and it's holding up great

Got the bar mounted and valance painted. Kinda wish I didn't get tinted fogs. But the clear ones always end up looking like shit. I may put a really light tint film on the bar. I don't know yet.

Also ordered some switchbacks from vleds

Nah, it looks weird with all the clear lights up top and tinted fogs, leave light bar alone and get clear fogs. Maybe throw some clear film over them to protect so they don't get broken?

I seal them every time very well and water finds it's way inside and the reflectors discolor and look like ass. happened 3 times now. just ordered some 50% tint film for light bar.

I've heard about people clear coating the lens but I have no idea what that's supposed to do if the problem is inside.

I am tinting my bar yellow. You could do that and your fogs too

Would look like shit with yellow film over tinted fogs. And yellow and red don't look too great together imo. Yellow would be functional though. I ordered 50% tint film to tint the bar. Hopefully it blends in like the fogs in the valance.