Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Truck got an oil change, new plugs, neutral safety switch, and u-joints this weekend.

Still looking for that valance. Really need one now since I ordered a light bar yesterday :cheeky:

Raced a few ppl tonight.

-Beat an LLY with an Edge tuner pretty bad from a dig
-Beat my buddy's Whipple 5.4l F150 from a 30 roll
-Lost to a Mazda Speed 3 with bolts ons. He put probably 5 cars on me in the 1/4. Fast lil fucker

Raced a few ppl tonight.

-Beat an LLY with an Edge tuner pretty bad from a dig
-Beat my buddy's Whipple 5.4l F150 from a 30 roll
-Lost to a Mazda Speed 3 with bolts ons. He put probably 5 cars on me in the 1/4. Fast lil fucker

raced a kid on a go-ped today. whipped that fucker :ffb:

I'll also be looking for some 243 or 799 heads while on vacation in mid-July. There's not shit in my area. So if anyone knows of some good priced heads between Missouri and Alabama let me know. :kiss:

Time to take Ac out. Can't be a street racer with Ac.
Any real racer would know this.

Edit: back seat, sound deadening, door panels, weight is weight. Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.

Not the one he is looking for

Doh! I missed his post on the last page. I remember he was looking for a black Z71 valance like I have.
The one posted on the last page is an OEM 2500HD valance. I have never seen an aftermarket one. Good luck. Craigslist, Egay, or a junkyard will be about the only place to find one. Unless you buy a Z71 one and trade with somebody with a 01-02 2500HD :cheeky:

Whale I bought a 22" light bar, the OEM valance that I was looking for, and switchbacks from VLEDS.
Still test fitting bar, gotta do some trimming on the valance still. Gonna fab up some brackets and paint valance black this weekend.

Where do I get adhesion promotor? Does that just spray on after sanding and before primer?