Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Picked up a SwingCase toolbox today. Pretty neat. Holds a lot of bullshit. Now I gotta get a BoltLock padlock for it so I don't have extra keys on my ring.

The real question is does it have a drain plug to drain the water out once the ice melts ? And is it sturdy enough to hold a case of beer and ice and be swung out ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The real question is does it have a drain plug to drain the water out once the ice melts ? And is it sturdy enough to hold a case of beer and ice and be swung out ?

Had the same thought earlier lol. Loved using my low pro over the rail box for a cooler for bonfires and parties

Had the same thought earlier lol. Loved using my low pro over the rail box for a cooler for bonfires and parties

Yeah my buddy filled his tool box with ice and about 7 cases of beer and the bottom broke off lol

Does this box swing all the way around till it hits the light ? Or does it stop where you have it in the picture ?

The bottom fell out? Musta been shitty box, my UWS held a few hundred lbs of ice/beer just fine. Looks like this one stops when it gets parallel with the tailgate

It swings out til it hits the tailgate strap. Yes it is sturdy enough for a case of beer. It's rated to 75lbs. I don't think it has a drain plug but I could add one. Wouldn't mind having one for the other side too.