Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

Matt, suburban 2nd row bucket seats will bolt right in on 2500hd trucks. The Tahoe 2nd row buckets bolt to the 1500's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. Probably BMFs since they are the only ones that really make good looking 22s. I don't like American Force wheels because they are too 1-dimensional. Looks like the spokes are just cut out of a plate of aluminum. I'm gonna wait until Corny gets his BMFs back and see how they hold up

Fuck you and your foxes.

Couldn't beat 400 bucks shipped for freshly rebuilt Foxes and new stickers. I wish they were chrome though instead of brushed

This does look tits..

IMO. Finding a set will be a PITA. I haven't seen any on CL in forever.

I think when these trail grapplers are shot, I'm gonna copy your setup... cocknito 4-6/35s/22s

Sounds good! When these trails are done I might try a 325/50/22. I saw them on a leveled 2010 F150 and they looked awesome. They were tucked way in and still rubbed like a mofo though so I bet they would on my truck too.

Matt, suburban 2nd row bucket seats will bolt right in on 2500hd trucks. The Tahoe 2nd row buckets bolt to the 1500's

Thanks for the info. I'll have to see if my girlfriends Dad can hunt a pair down for me.

No idea. Probably BMFs since they are the only ones that really make good looking 22s. I don't like American Force wheels because they are too 1-dimensional. Looks like the spokes are just cut out of a plate of aluminum. I'm gonna wait until Corny gets his BMFs back and see how they hold up

Agreed. AF's are sweet but they need to try something else with their wheels. The PVD finish has a 3 year warranty so we will see. If they give me trouble I'll try to buy a set of 22x12 cheyennes from that dude in Cali. I already talked to him about them.

:corny:

NP. I saw a pair on eBay for 500 not to long ago.. Maybe u can find some Cadillac esv 2nd row seats.. It's just like a suburban so I'd think they'd work.

Also I think this setup looks awesome

:megustamucho:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/Quiex89/2007%20GMC%20Duramax/e7bcaecf.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/Quiex89/2007%20GMC%20Duramax/1338678500.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/Quiex89/2007%20GMC%20Duramax/9705857f.jpg[IMG]

fap fappity fap fap fap[/QUOTE]

Something is wrong with you. :facepalm:

[QUOTE="GreyGhostz71, post: 62157"]This does look tits.. [/QUOTE]

You also. Well, we know about you already.

:cheeky:

You also. Well, we know about you already.

:cheeky:

a6937ba0-9f5c-2d82.jpg

I've been so busy with work. My bro is getting married this week and we are having 350 people over for the reception at my parents house so she's been a slave driver having us do dumb shit around the house for months. I promise it will be soon though lol. I need to break out my porter cable though again. The dust this year has been hell on it

I've been really busy with work also and booked on the weekends. So my last comment wasn't directed at you lol.

How do those 285's wear on 6.5" wheels matt? Heard they wear funny from some people other say they don't have a problem.

On another note I'm up in La Crosse for work and don't have any clue what to do other than sit in the hotel when I'm not working, so if you or Kyle have any clue what there is to do in this neck of the woods I'd appreciate it. I know you guys are in the cities but figured you might have a clue what would be worth doing out this way.

How do those 285's wear on 6.5" wheels matt? Heard they wear funny from some people other say they don't have a problem.

On another note I'm up in La Crosse for work and don't have any clue what to do other than sit in the hotel when I'm not working, so if you or Kyle have any clue what there is to do in this neck of the woods I'd appreciate it. I know you guys are in the cities but figured you might have a clue what would be worth doing out this way.

Go by the colleges or Winona and bang some corn-fed sluts