Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

Seems like a great way to make a little extra cash. I've been contemplating doing the bucket swap but not sure what to do for the center console

By chance do you know what your truck measures bumper to bumper? I believe you said it was under 7' to the fin height wise. Just trying to see if you can wedge a 2500Crew in my tiny ass garage.

Seems like a great way to make a little extra cash. I've been contemplating doing the bucket swap but not sure what to do for the center console

Was going to try to get another oem center console, gut it and go from there.

By chance do you know what your truck measures bumper to bumper? I believe you said it was under 7' to the fin height wise. Just trying to see if you can wedge a 2500Crew in my tiny ass garage.

No idea, I can check though.

That's a great price man. I'd do 1 12 Ina center console box IMO. Might be a lil Cheaper than doing 2 10's and the box will be a Lil smaller and the lows will hit better. What's ur goal rms wise? 1000? 1500? More? Lol when I put a system in mine I'm goin for 2-3k rms daily lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great price man. I'd do 1 12 Ina center console box IMO. Might be a lil Cheaper than doing 2 10's and the box will be a Lil smaller and the lows will hit better. What's ur goal rms wise? 1000? 1500? More? Lol when I put a system in mine I'm goin for 2-3k rms daily lol.

My other truck was 1100rms. If I can fit a 12 I'll do it but 2 10s is louder and more cone space if done right. Wheels came in last night. BMF is doing paperwork today and shipping them out tomorrow or later today possibly.

I bought those rear buckets and found a full center console on CL for 60 bucks and am picking it up tomorrow

My craigslist score

Full Bose console nothing missing, digital HVAC, front window switches, rears, headlight switch, fog switch, and speedometer for $200

Hells yeah

4661ea69-da8f-d08d.jpg

So much win in this thread lol. You're finding some damn good deals.

I would do a down fire most likely

Ive got my outline drawn on a Piece of MDF where its sat since november, drew it out about a day before the sierra got totaled. Was originally going to run a single SA 10 forward facing with like 1.2 cubes, ported @ 34HZ, maintaining the angles of the seats, with oem 99-02 drop in console cupholder above the port (obviously some curvature no gay boxiness). Now you make me rethink this, since Im swapping my buckets to the sierra, and have an extra console (actually one 99-02 and one 03-06) and SA 12...Damn you corny....

Ive got my outline drawn on a Piece of MDF where its sat since november, drew it out about a day before the sierra got totaled. Was originally going to run a single SA 10 forward facing with like 1.2 cubes, ported @ 34HZ, maintaining the angles of the seats, with oem 99-02 drop in console cupholder above the port (obviously some curvature no gay boxiness). Now you make me rethink this, since Im swapping my buckets to the sierra, and have an extra console (actually one 99-02 and one 03-06) and SA 12...Damn you corny....

It's what I do

I just about accidentally raped the UPS guy as I grabbed the boxes from him.

4661ea6a-efbf-eecd.jpg

4661ea6a-efd4-3205.jpg

Sam has the only pictures of the wheels.

Text bomb him :corny: