Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

From tomorrow on I will be calling BMF every day until my wheels show up

:banghead:

Fuckers

From tomorrow on I will be calling BMF every day until my wheels show up

:banghead:

Fuckers

I'd get the money back and keep the stockers on for now. They look sick lol fuck BMF. Should be BMFJ, Big Mother Fucking Joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd get the money back and keep the stockers on for now. They look sick lol fuck BMF. Should be BMFJ, Big Mother Fucking Joke!

I just got off the phone with Ryan. They are shipping them out later this week. Still calling tomorrow though lol.

Do want to find a set of GMC 17" stockers or H2's and get some km2s or something for winter. The pyos look alright, I just like GMC 17s better.

that sounds insane!

Yeah you should see people crank their head around when I go from a stoplight in town. The video gives a decent idea of the sound... Just not the loudness

These?

ALY05293U.jpg

:scared:

I have polished wheels on my truck, dd it everywhere including in dusty ass fields, and I have no problem with polished wheels, just wash them like the rest of the truck, and polish before going somewhere I care about. Other than that no more maintenance than a factory wheel

I have polished wheels on my truck, dd it everywhere including in dusty ass fields, and I have no problem with polished wheels, just wash them like the rest of the truck, and polish before going somewhere I care about. Other than that no more maintenance than a factory wheel

I don't want to polish wheels ever or have to polish them so they don't look like shit most of the time

Still haven't been able to meet up yet, maybe someday I'll see the new derpamax in person lol.

I've been so busy with work. My bro is getting married this week and we are having 350 people over for the reception at my parents house so she's been a slave driver having us do dumb shit around the house for months. I promise it will be soon though lol. I need to break out my porter cable though again. The dust this year has been hell on it

4661ea58-c0a2-3b42.jpg

Quick shot. The shop does look awesome though freshly painted and the floors done with new cabinets

I'm lookin for a set of 2006ish H2's. I say u do H2's vs the gmc 17's. IMO. Btw I just saw ur thread on Duramaxdiesels.com I'm ThePunisher11 on there and Duramax forum. I saw the fox's on there. Looks great man. If u find maybe 2 sets of h2's or if u go with the gmc 17's but still find h2's, pm me and I'll swoop up the h2's!