Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

You ever consider the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ or MTZ? Those things are badass and would have my vote for sure. Plus I've heard they wear really good.

Last edited:
I think trails it is... Unless someone thinks they will rub really bad. My 4-6 is set at 5 btw

425749bc-ee7e-de27.jpg

I love the cutout :D next up is to figure out how to cut up and mount the stack :lol:

And I decided against putting the cat back and I'm glad I didn't. With the cutout closed it's just as quite as a stock truck, just a little more whistle... but when its open it sounds like a leer jet.

425749bc-eed5-8d42.jpg

425749bc-eeef-4b89.jpg

Last edited:
Just dropped off my truck to get the hd hood done. I'll make a soundclip tomorrow with it open and closed.

I vote for size in sig pic, but I like smaller tires on bigger wheels. To where it looks alittle cencal but its not...

O damn, sorry to hear that. Hope you have better luck with the other ones

I haven't had any problems since.

corny, i say just trade trucks with me.

I don't think I would trade my truck for any other truck lol

Finally got an email back from BMF. The wheels are supposed to be showing up to suppliers the 13th-18th of August. Not really keeping my hopes up though.

Today... I've been towing a lot with this truck this year.

425790c3-1eea-1d9b.jpg

Still no sound clip? Or did I miss it? Truck looks good man, but will look so much better with some wheels.