Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

a6937ba0-9f5c-2d82.jpg

:yarly:

:cheeky2:

j/k

A guy on GMFS was selling them and needed to get rid of them asap.

If you find me a set of chrome foxes I'll sell you these dirt cheap :D

If you feel like it, I know you can buy the chrome bodies from fox and then just have to swap them out with the brushed ones, and have the shocks recharged. I also think all of the shops here in Cali will do that for you for a small fee too.

Decent deal on those shocks.... IMO I'm looking for better though :jester:

Is $465 to my door too much to pay for suburban 2nd row buckets with the correct color leather in good condition?

Miss my bass and want to do a Pioneer Z140, components, rear doors , and two 10's in a rear console if I can because 12's would probably be too big to fit in a correctly sized box. Not in a big hurry. There are a couple of yards around here that have them for 150 a seat but not sure on the condition or color of the leather.

It just seems like most people aren't happy with their CC with either an under or behind seat setup and I was spoiled with the ported 12" RE SX in the extended cab. I'm doing a bunch of side work on trucks during the weekend and what better to spend it on than my truck :jester:

Had more people ask me to do stuff to their vehicles lately. Plus they don't care what I charge because they have deep pockets and can't do it themselves but would still pay a lot more to have someone else do it. Been making more money in 12 hours on Saturdays than I do working 50 hours during the week.

Some kid chased me down in my truck Friday night all the way to my parents house to ask if I could work on his truck and do a bunch of stuff to it.

Last edited:
badass. Seems like now i have no payments ive been dumping ass loads into the truck. I want to set it on fire some days, but its worth it in the end.

Besides whens the likelihood you'll use the rear center seat?

Damn wish I had that here =[

Doubt it will last but oh well. I ended up with an invoice on a guys duramax for 2800 bucks from last weekend. Sure I bought all the parts but I still ended up making over 85/hr and really liked doing it.

He would have had to go to 4 different places for everything I did to it.

badass. Seems like now i have no payments ive been dumping ass loads into the truck. I want to set it on fire some days, but its worth it in the end.

Besides whens the likelihood you'll use the rear center seat?

I love not having payments. But trying to save money if I end up buying a house so I can put a huge down payment on it.

Only thing I use the rear seat for is my gym bag and sometimes I have some work stuff I throw back there. Otherwise the only time I have used to bench was when I take a bunch of drunks home lol.

Last edited: