Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

looks good, I see you got all sorts of things on it, hood, denalis etc. I almost like the other wheels you had better though, almost.

I still need to dig that airdam out of my attic space for you ha.

Black baby Jesus loves Derpamaxs

looks good, I see you got all sorts of things on it, hood, denalis etc. I almost like the other wheels you had better though, almost.

I still need to dig that airdam out of my attic space for you ha.

I forgot about that.

Rehabs vs. Novakanes... I wanted to try something different because I could and didn't cost me anything.

Am I the only one who hates the new wheels?
This here was fucking tits
DSC_0806.jpg

maybe if the hurrican rain is gone tomorrow i'll go up there and look.

:slorg:

Put the rear bucket in tonight.......took about 45 minutes

IMAG2452-1.jpg

Only modification I had to make to the seat brackets but otherwise they bolted right up.

IMAG2453-1.jpg

IMAG2454-1.jpg

IMAG2456-1.jpg

IMAG2459-1.jpg

IMAG2462-1.jpg

I'm going to hold off on trying to get the center console to fit for now in th erear and just make a temporary sub box out of birch plywood. Will prob wait till winter when I have more time to screw around with it and make it look nice with the OEM console.

I need to figure out what I want to run for a sub and amp though.

Shit looks good dude, that would be one of my first mods if I got a crew

It was really straight forward. Finding a decent set was the hardest part

That's gonna be so sick with the sub between em. What kind of seats are those again, nbs suv rear buckets?

sent from my HTC Rezound

The ones I got are out of a 2005 yukon xl. It depends which ones you get if you have a 2500 vs 1500.

It depends which ones you get if you have a 2500 vs 1500.

1/2 ton are Tahoe, Yukon, small Escalade and 3/4and 1 ton are Suburban, Yukon XL, Escalade ESV IIRC. I'm not sure what H2s would be, think 1/2 ton since they share a frame with a Tahoe.

UpNow that the rcsb is on someone elses time I figured I better start on the center console for deeee CC derpa

8anatyze.jpg

Le wrench to get pass side rear seat out

u8equnuz.jpg

ebejydav.jpg

ne5ejy5a.jpg

5agyra8y.jpg

Got 5 gallons of resin and 50yds of chop mat from us composites ready to go and 2 4x8 sheets of mdf.

Last edited:
FML I want to see updates on RCSB!!!! I guess this will have to do for now. Curious to see how u are gonna top that interior. I think it's perfect just the way it is.