Chewy's millenium dmax

Going in for cab lights tomorrow at 1. Cranked the torsion bars an inch and doesn't have as bad of a rake. Really need some uca's and blisteins.

Cranked tbars and had the cab lights finally put on.

Need to order a 6x18 chrome tip and audio is next on the list since i sold the bmfs. I'm meeting a guy tomorrow to see if I can swap bumpers finally. Trying to decide if I want to put on CM mirrors and handles.

Last edited:
:hng: Looks good, are those clear lens cab lights? Amber bulbs? Kinda thinking about doing clear lense/white LED LMM/LMLs on mine....maybe

And DEFINITELY put all the CM'd stuff on

:hng: Looks good, are those clear lens cab lights? Amber bulbs? Kinda thinking about doing clear lense/white LED LMM/LMLs on mine....maybe

And DEFINITELY put all the CM'd stuff on

Ya clear lens with the white leds in them. I was uneasy at first letting them cut into the roof but no leaks and looks awesome at night.

I did them myself on my old truck, hardest part is positioning them right. They never did leak, I siliconed the shit out of them. I really wanna do them again, just have the thought in the back of my mind about if/when they quit working right it'll be a bitch to replace/remove

Have a tip on the way thanks to Luke and the news everyone has been waiting on...

Went ahead and ordered a new 11-14 front bumper. Gotta wait on the top piece and bottom piece to come in and I'll pick it up. So essited :dubstep::omg:

can u take a close up pic of the cab lights in the day light with them turned off? didn't know recon made totally clear lense/white LED LMM style cab lights. I thought they only had white LED in smoked/black bases. I want clear lense, chrome base, 5k LED LMM style.

can u take a close up pic of the cab lights in the day light with them turned off? didn't know recon made totally clear lense/white LED LMM style cab lights. I thought they only had white LED in smoked/black bases. I want clear lense, chrome base, 5k LED LMM style.

I will when I get home. The bases are black with the lens cleared. Compared to the stock can lights the recons sit much lower. More of a lowpro look. At first I didn't like them but after I saw them put on they looked good.

clear on just the front?

Ya just the fronts are cleared.

Got my 6" tip from Luke last night

Ordered a avh-4700bs, pac steering wheel controls and a video bypass last night on Amazon. Next will be door speakers then probably buy the subs, amp and box together. Any recommendations on foot speakers and subs? Not looking to get too crazy on the door speakers but I'll spend more coin on the subs and amp.

Finally got around to putting on CM tows and handles, tip and audio.

Still waiting on the OEM bumper to come in and i can't decide on 2 things so far.

1. I can't decide if i to go ahead and paint the lower valance white as well, but if i do that that only black would be the rear plastics. I don't plan on painting them since i use the bed often I would feel i would crack,chip or ruin the paint.
2. I'm not sure if I want to just buy a chrome billet grille or try getting a newer denali grille to put on it. PO just sent the grille to get painted without sanding it since its chipping in some spot and you can see the chrome behind it.

IMO paint the front and rear bumpers white, get the grill repainted and leave valance and rear bumper plastics black. Would look so good. But either way truck is super clean plus dat sun roof hnnnnng