Chewy's millenium dmax

Not much new. Had one of my wheels come close to flying off going down the road. 6 out of the 8 lugs were loose :eek: I know with some loctite and proper tightening it would be better but I really don't like the spacers and will probably go back to a 8x6.5 wheel just trying to figure out what wheel to put on. Any suggestions would be awesome.

No luck with the bumper, but I finally know how I'm setting it up

Ordering some Fox 2.0 for the front and some new keys to have the front sit a little higher. The replacement will stay on until I can find a whole bumper together during the summer. I'm trying to find a more sport replacement for it. Probably try to find a frontier xtreme and paint it white. The deer are way bad here and I will probably smoke one once I put a stock bumper on. Just order fog lights and 5k hids and should be here next week. Along with I really need to retune. Buddy and I took a trip and his Denali was getting 22mpg and I was getting 15mpg :redneckwtf:

Added fog lights to it and tried fixing the hyper flash by adding all the resistors in and I still have HF on the driver side. All the fuses are fine and wired up right. Along added rancho 5000 shocks to the front. Not bad but won't run them again. Justed needed a softer ride before its sold. Sits at 42 1/2 in the front and 42 3/4 in the back.

Last edited:
Are those shocks pretty soft? My brother needs shocks told him to go with the 9000s bcuz adjustable but he wants the 5's cause cheaper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found a guy selling a set of 325/60/20 terra graps, picked them up for 100 and put them on. Other than that, that's pretty much it besides a guy is coming to pick it up Wednesday. Took the sub box and amp out today.

Was kinda sad I never put a stock lml bumper on it but oh well.

As most of the regulars know how I can't ever make up my mind here an update:

I decided to keep it and is currently at the shop getting a little maintenance done since its at 203,000

Mods to come before August 20 I'm hoping.
22s (one deal is pretty much done but keeping options open as back up.)
Need tire options.
Denali 4 bar grille
I have the top and chrome piece of the lml bumper but still need the fog light plastic
New keys
Ordered - Fox 2.0 shocks
Rare tie rods
Retuning if I can find someone in Oklahoma to borrow their v2
2" drop shackles

A lot to get done before school but I think I can get it done.

Last edited:
Scored a denali rear bumper for 100 bucks. Going to OKC tomorrow so will hit up the savage yards to see if I can find a front bumper somewhere.

The more I keep thinking about it I kinda want to go towards a storm trooper look again. Would do black milled fuel mavericks or stealth novakanes, but really want to do a white/chrome look. Any input?

Last edited:
Found a lml bumper finally. It's in Stillwater along with the denali rear bumper. Replacement will come off this week and I'm hoping to get the bumpers this weekend.

He's got the top plastic piece and all the support parts as well.