Chewy's millenium dmax

Well apparently the shop I had the bumper ordered from is moving shops so they haven't even had a shipment truck in. Suppose to call in next Thursday to see if a bumper made it through. It's like I'm destined to have cow plow 4 lyfe:foreveralone:

Ordered interior leds and completely forgot about my reverse lights :fp:

So I finally called the warehouse and they have a bumper in. They have a regular hd bumper and a denali bumper. I can't decide if I want to get the denali since i feel it'll be a lot of white and just the chrome billet grille and stock 20s. I feel the regular one would look awesome as it is. Opinions?

Sooooo warehouse sold the bumpers.... AGAIN. Had a hook on a possible trade on the bumper but guy backed out. I'm honestly bored with it. Really considering on selling it to get back into a CC lbz or may just get out of the diesel game all together and try to get into a denali like Daniels or a n3bs. Here's a picture of it the other day getting one of our combines ready.

47k miles that means you can have an extended cab for another 20 years.... its a sick truck but 32k is a lot of money.