Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

you must have a bigger diameter tank than I do.

Yeah, it's an 8.5 gallon.
Problem fixed after a few tools thrown at the wall. Doesn't look as good IMO but I brought the tank ontop of the 1x1 and also added a 3/4" spacer between the tank and the square stock. So raised about 1 3/4.
pujasuge.jpg

Clearance with 0 psi in back and 110 up front
ugy4yzun.jpg

seems like you coulda welded the bars for the air tank on top of the frame rails instead of level with the frame rails. i thought you were gonna run it in the stock gas tank spot?

seems like you coulda welded the bars for the air tank on top of the frame rails instead of level with the frame rails. i thought you were gonna run it in the stock gas tank spot?

Yeah, i should've ran it on top, but hind sight is 20/20. It clears just fine now and if I have problems I can always redo it, cost me all of $16 in square stock.
Mmmm...
unaje4uz.jpg

aduhuvyt.jpg

5a4ane9e.jpg

Damn. Front looks great laid out, how many deg of camber do you have with the ekmw kit?

I have the uppers adjusted to the center of the rail and I'd say probably 1.5-2* ill see if I can get a measurement on it today. I love this ekmw front kit.

I think I'm gonna go get some 1x1 today and redo my tank mount

Closest thing I could get for a measurement. Couldn't find my square.
3aqa9y8y.jpg

And idk if I'm just crazy, but does anyone else see a face on this board?
atyge4e3.jpg

Throughout my build something has been bugging me, and that's how far forward in my notch the rear diff is. When I put the bed on its definitely noticeable that the diff is sitting forward even though I went by all of kp's instructions. Anyway to fix this? I want a yes or no before I go too far out on the threads on the 4link bars.
ehysevut.jpg

I think I remember reading a couple people had to go way out on the threads to get their rear end centered I'm probably going to see how my comes out then make my own link bars with Heims eventually but for now ill just run it out, btw I would make sure u have a minimum of thread diameter into the tube I'd prefer diameter and a half to be on the safe side because I'm paranoid

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Cool. As of right now I only have 4 threads plus the jam nut out of the link bar, but it measured to 27.5 or whatever kp wanted it at. Ill wait till some others chime in before I make changes.

How does this tank routing setup look?
uqe4u9u3.jpg

Compressors come in the sides with right angles the top bung is plugged bottom will have a water drain and each of the two on the front will exit to each side and one will have a T to plug the pressure sensor into

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network