Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

That just $50 higher than the vu4 is. If you were prepared to pay that much, $50 shouldn't be that big of a deal. The new vu4 wasn't going to be cheaper than the current one

:secret: lol, no but seriously Autoaddictions has them for $395 plus shipping right now and Trevor at metal worx has some great prices too.

Lowrider depot has them crazy cheap as well. Just gotta have a business id to get an account with them. Too bad someone doesn't have a business id and could become a vendor lol

I'm buying the oil pan from an LS1 to bd the truck this winter. i'm just leaving all the air management like it is, unless accuair wants to give me something after the truckin shoot hits the shelves. Joke

Lowrider depot has them crazy cheap as well. Just gotta have a business id to get an account with them. Too bad someone doesn't have a business id and could become a vendor lol

No but i can get it for you from lrd..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Cody Eastman is now an accuair and airlift dealer as well. I dropped my axle off with him earlier. I believe he said it'd be ready by next weekend.

I'm buying the oil pan from an LS1 to bd the truck this winter. i'm just leaving all the air management like it is, unless accuair wants to give me something after the truckin shoot hits the shelves. Joke

You've decided to bd it finally?

5u4agyme.jpg