Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

Got my relay cluster/switch box all wired up. Works nice and smooooooth. Lol

ysarygys.jpg

I may never have had any problems if I woulda ran without them, but I ain't gonna find out the hard way.

Brett, going back with a stock bumper cap after the BD or are you going to section the one you have?

Brett, going bad with a stock bumper cap after the BD or are you going to section the one you have?

HD front end will be staying on the truck. I'm going to section a factory bumper and see how I like it.

I've seen one before, IIRC he sectioned 2" out of it and trimmed .25" or so on the bottom of the valance. Didn't look bad at all.

I've seen one before, IIRC he sectioned 2" out of it and trimmed .25" or so on the bottom of the valance. Didn't look bad at all.

the lower valance on mine is 1.25" lower than the pinch. i'll section 1" out of the bumper and trim .25" off the valance. The body drop will not be more than 2.75", because i drive the truck far too much and I don;t want to worry about my sheetmetal getting fucked

No pics but it was a primered blue ext cab, had Tennessee plates on it. I saw it at Scrapin the Coast back in 2010, no telling where the truck is now or if it's even finished.

Question for you guy. I found a local shop that bag trucks i called in asked how much they would charge me to bag my truck they quoted me around 1500 or 2000 to lay frame on my 20's is that good? I know other shop in texas charge 8 to 10k but I did a little research I the shop that I call has had some trucks in the truckin magazine is that a plus?

Question for you guy. I found a local shop that bag trucks i called in asked how much they would charge me to bag my truck they quoted me around 1500 or 2000 to lay frame on my 20's is that good? I know other shop in texas charge 8 to 10k but I did a little research I the shop that I call has had some trucks in the truckin magazine is that a plus?

it all depends on the parts they're using and the rear link setup. the amount of sheetmetal work is very minimal, so the labor time is considerably cut down.

I had a guy ask me to do his truck, on a set of 20's, I quoted him $4000 and I will get everything. building to the quality I did mine.

just because a truck is in truckin magazine doesn't meant that everything that comes out of there is magazine quality. It simply means he has the capability to build it if you want to pay it.