Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

Here's some more pics
4u8y9a8e.jpg

uqe4a3em.jpg

5ynury5e.jpg

Damn awesome wheels TukTuk. So how long would it take you to make those uppers? I'll probably want to get them within the next month

more info on uppers? My DD is needing new upper BJs, so might just put the UCAs from the silvy on it since its got new moogs if i can get some uniball uppers for it.

Damn awesome wheels TukTuk. So how long would it take you to make those uppers? I'll probably want to get them within the next month
a week after I get the uniballs here, which take a week by ground. so 2 weeks from order date.
more info on uppers? My DD is needing new upper BJs, so might just put the UCAs from the silvy on it since its got new moogs if i can get some uniball uppers for it.

i've only got one extra set of uppers, so I would need yours to do them.

a week after I get the uniballs here, which take a week by ground. so 2 weeks from order date.

i've only got one extra set of uppers, so I would need yours to do them.

alright, ill check out Bohalls once he gets them and then think about it

I have a set of stock uppers from my 06 that I'd sell for cheap plus whatever shipping is

maaaybe, but if im doing new uppers on my DD anyways ill prolly just use the ones ive already got. thanks!

a week after I get the uniballs here, which take a week by ground. so 2 weeks from order date

Ok cool. I've got a guy supposedly coming to buy my spare bed this weekend so if that works out next week I'll be ready. I'm officially on spending restrictions due to every other paycheck going strait to vacation fund. Lol.

Today's progress. Didn't get much done. Will work more on it tomorrow. The passenger firewall is cut for a 295/30/26 incase I wanted to go to a 26 later on. It looks like a lot of camber in the pic but there's hardly any for the arms
Being pushed all the way in. With my old setup (stock arms/16"mcg spindles) I had more camber than that and it was Adjusted all the way out. I definitely recommend these mmw jeebus joint arms
B74A4EEC-629A-4B40-8934-DA7AFA8A969B-11192-0000065BDC05CA25.jpg

447A77B8-C6E2-4480-A978-51ECCE47EE90-11192-0000066CD7786751.jpg