Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

I need one....

9a4y8yry.jpg

This is that same truck I think but painted but I remember seeing it when it was primed so I know what your talking about tony.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I need one....

9a4y8yry.jpg

This is that same truck I think but painted but I remember seeing it when it was primed so I know what your talking about tony.

No, te truck is one with a gappy 99-02 Sierra bumper.

From that angle it does look good but unfortunately that's the only view it does look good

Haven't been on here in quite some time, since then I've started a small shop if anyone needs accuair, viair or any other parts pm me and ill help ya out the best i can.
Cody

So what's the purpose of the oil pan, I realize it provides more clearance from The bottom to the ground but why would you need it since you're body dropping the truck? Are you planning on dropping the engine a little or what?

Yes, the oil pan allows you to drop the motor and tranny 2" making the firewall work much less.

In my case, I won't even have to cut my cowl or my tranny tunnel

Headers no, but the y pipe will have to be sectioned. But the amount of work on the firewall and floor for the exhaust will be minimal.

I really need to do that, means less cutting up of the truck more than necessary and still can body drop it 2.75"....

It almost seems like the same amount of work if not more to me. You can knock out the cowl, trans tunnel and floor work in a couple hours... the extra work to the y pipe dropping the motor and trans seems like it would take longer, I could see a little noise benefit from the extra space maybe. But if you happen to have longtube headers on your truck they will hit the ground theyre much lower.

If you body it 3" it isn't much difference but for me, new motor mounts, modify tranny crossmember, new y pipe, and change the firewall tubs. I won't even have to pull my dash out.

Then because the motor is coming down, I can keep my engine driven fan.

For everyone, this won't help but for me and how anal I am about things looking oem, it's the hands down choice to go with

I need one....

9a4y8yry.jpg

Nah, that truck is a reg cab truck I saw was an ext cab. Also that is a 99-02 Sierra bumper, think that guy is from Baton Rouge area, has a wood bedfloor in it.

**edit**

No, te truck is one with a gappy 99-02 Sierra bumper.

what he said.

It's just 1/4" thread. Like twice the size of an actual 1/4". In case that's what your thinking