Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

24x9.5" milanni kool whips with kumho 275/30/24s. I'm getting the tires tomorrow and then hopefully have the front bagged by Sunday night, and then the back done in like a month or so.

nice put some pictures up when you get it on there, im wondering if i go with the jeebus arms will i have to use hydroboost since the arms will suck in the spindle more, going to be running 24x9.5 in front, running fine with factory booster, guess it would depend on the offset used

I will. How much space is between your wheel and booster now? The arms will be narrowed 3/4" unless you asked him to take more or less off

the wheels im currently running are 24x10 with a +30 or +35 i forgot but im running mcg +17s and it touches when layed out, but my billets im getting with be 9.5 in front not sure what offset im getting

After I get the wheels on, then the last big purchase is accuair shit. Still need shocks and small stuff like hydroboost lines and fluids, new tie rods, overflow tank, etc. nickel and dime shit.

werd. Got the tires in today. picking the wheels and tires up from the shop today at 5:30. Hopefully the lug nuts will be here tomorrow.

Of the wheels? They're just Brett's old wheels with 275/30/24s. If I get them back today ill take some pics. All I need to do to have the front done is just weld a little more on the tabs, and plate the frame.

Hell yes
sy4y7aqa.jpg

Where I left off today. Didn't get much done. Had to put one of our dogs down. After 16+ years it was finally her time. Both sides are plated, I need to clean and redo a couple areas on the control arm tabs and plate between them then they'll be finished.

B575C97C-86C5-489A-81ED-FBF9A9AFFA0F-2326-000001C43450FE41.jpg

1F7A8D20-A23C-4FB0-B898-B4F346B7496D-2326-00000200E2368705.jpg

Gonna move those stands that are next to the lca tomorrow so I can put the wheels on and do the bag plates.

Does anybody know if I can put uniball's or whatever the are called in my factory uppers?

I'm sure you could. Ill take a look. I have a spare set of uppers that I will do if its possible if you're interested.