Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

He's about 80 miles away from me. Which isn't bad. I don't really trust anyone locally. I know Cody has done a couple so it's worth it to me.

I was expecting at least $650 to have it done.

Now only if accuair would come out with the new valve manifold. Newmaticsinc said they heard end of march probably, I asked accuair and they said to email low rider depot to see when they're getting their order of them, then I asked low rider depot and they said they're still trying to get accuair to make them without them buying a 100 of them.

Wish I could live somewhere I could get work. This area fucking sucks. Either people want stuff but don't want to spend money or have money but want to lift the truck or drive dumb ricers

The bagged scene has pretty much died in my area. People not wanting to pay for good work. Only two shops here that I know of. One does great work and can do aluminum but they're expensive, other does alright work and is expensive. It's pretty much a lifted town.

Re: Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Got a guy in town to narrow mine for $150. I guess you can cut your axles down and send them to Moser and respline them. I'll have about $400 into mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

The bagged scene has pretty much died in my area. People not wanting to pay for good work. Only two shops here that I know of. One does great work and can do aluminum but they're expensive, other does alright work and is expensive. It's pretty much a lifted town.

it is pretty dead. all lifted, no high quality bagged shit, besides what fiction builds, and ironworks, but those are old school trucks/cars