Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

The green symbols on the heater and headlight switch id imagine. it'd be a bitch painting around those.

Edit:
I'm pretty sure he means these
zu8ytehu.jpg

That's why I'm saying get the setup out of another truck that has those in black

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

That's why I'm saying get the setup out of another truck that has those in black

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

I would have to disassemble it and just use the face plate because 99-02 wasn't ever black an nothing 03+ will plug in Even if I did that. Then I would still have to paint the knobs black and try to match it.

Something is wrong with one of my senders. Doesn't matter what, but it only seems to want to read around 80 and below. 82 at the most.
emyje9us.jpg

Something is wrong with one of my senders. Doesn't matter what, but it only seems to want to read around 80 and below. 82 at the most.
emyje9us.jpg

Nice gauge, wonder where you got it :crazy: hmmmm, interesting tho...sure it's hooked up right?

Re: Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Its a Dakota digital gauge, they're really nice, like $400 nice with all 5senders and the gauge

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Its a Dakota digital gauge, they're really nice, like $400 nice with all 5senders and the gauge

Haha, yeah. He's my roommate and I sold it to him. I had gotten a good deal on it and a switchbox when I was trying to get bag parts but mine wasn't getting bagged anytime soon so I let him pick it up

Re: Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Ya Dakota digital is from south dakota and see all their products in person at the local store and their stuff is pretty impressive

Welp, guy who was originally going to shorten my axle backed out. Said he didn't think he would be able to do a good job on it. So I'm taking it to Cody Eastman in 3-4 weeks to have him take care of it.

Welp, guy who was originally going to shorten my axle backed out. Said he didn't think he would be able to do a good job on it. So I'm taking it to Cody Eastman in 3-4 weeks to have him take care of it.

Wish I lived close enough to have cody do it. He does a bad ass job on all his stuff and Shelby's