Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

No, me either. A properly setup heim steering kit, with good high quality heims, and properly cut threads, is a fantastic setup.

But people arent getting that when they order from other shops. their getting very poor quality heims and sleeves....

idk, im still at a toss up on if im ever going to offer a heim steering kit with out arms...idk.

People asked me why my kit was $125 when ekstensive's is only $100. I told laid out what I paid. I'm no making but maybe $15 a set because the heims I use are $70 a set.
I'm ready to see these bolt in uniballs installed ITDROPT bought from me

Hmm.
Every time I've aired my truck up to where I can turn, I'm at like 130 psi up front and like 90 in the rear to clear tire.
Is there a problem?
Seems like a lot of air to get the truck to untuck the tire.

You are bodied and the front suspension isn't specifically designed for 24's like mine

That's why I was asking. I take at least 140 up front with a v6. I'm considering other option up front cause at the moment I'm on stock arms with cups and wasn't planning on big wheels, but now I'm on 24's so that plan didn't last lol

Pressure is limited by the tank pressure. You cannot put higher pressure in your bag than what the tank is at. The bag can handle more than 200psi easily.

The amount the bag is compressed when laid out is key.

50 psi is where I drive which is tucking all my tire. It takes about 80 psi to untuck my tire up front

No I know that, I can turn my regulator up to 200 and do just fine but I've noticed that it takes at least 130-140 to get it up level with the tire. And I'm almost certain the bag is 98% compressed when laid. I thought about putting bigger bags up front to get a lower ride height psi

Here's my bag when laid out
e3emuty8.jpg

full compression on dominators and slams are 2.9". so if the lower arm and upper mount are more than 3" apart, you are not getting full compression.
also be sure and put the jam nut back on youre inner tierod before you start driving it often.

Thought I'd see what all the fuss is about so I sold the slams and got myself some dominators from grunion customs.
34e7d40882b31854fd60bdb6a0a7a846_zps878f6a76.jpg

you will love them. coming from a guy who puts a lot of miles on theirs. i switched from slams to dominators and every aspect is an improvement.

We've been super busy at work man. I haven't been able to get to the machine shop. I haven't forgot about your pieces if you still want to get them done.

We've been super busy at work man. I haven't been able to get to the machine shop. I haven't forgot about your pieces if you still want to get them done.

Yeah man whenever you have time. Here's a little teaser for now. I have the suspension components off so there's more room to work on the firewall.
UCA_zps17a249ec.jpg