Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Wot bumper m8? with fogs perhaps?
Rear bumper got bent up, just replacing it. I'll probably never do the fog bumper swap. Not really worth it considering the retrofit. I'm gonna do a 20" bar in the bumper opening eventually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just hate my lazy friends that drag their feet getting out and move the passenger side. I tucked it under the plastic trim for the seat so my carpet catch-all's dont move either.

Still in love with the jectors. Little output shot from my business phone last night
1a0a2c9fdbc4ffbc8783b4b950ace666.jpg

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

Trans lines are going in tomorrow, bumper on the way, new fender liner front driver side on the way, rear liners on the way. Expecting enough from taxes to get to the ucas and bilsteins but I'll see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3" E-Cutout and new tip on the way. Got my replacement fender liner installed and found that my door handle mounts are broke because plastic, so ordered chrome replacements, and bumper is on hold til i get time to pick it up from the guy. Other than that, plans are going slow lol, but are actually going.

I'm ashamed...but just some random one off eBay. Looks to be good quality, and it's given that it's better than QTP so we'll see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk