Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

Let him open it early :crazy:

No because I wanna be there for it :lol:

Not me lol. Kinda happy. I like a variety in the box like i got versus just a gallon of one product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad and I really have everything that adams offers in bottles besides revive polish and the deep wheel cleaner. Really all we need is gallons so being as heavy as the box is and seeing people that have gotten gallons from the same style boxes makes me happy. Only thing is we dont have a DWC spray bottle, have to get one. Too bad I dont have leather in my truck and just in my dads caddy, would be awesome to see that. I really dont see myself using the DWC because the GWC works just fine on my wheels but the caddy has machined polished wheels so with the Brembo brakes it would work good.

No because I wanna be there for it :lol:

My dad and I really have everything that adams offers in bottles besides revive polish and the deep wheel cleaner. Really all we need is gallons so being as heavy as the box is and seeing people that have gotten gallons from the same style boxes makes me happy. Only thing is we dont have a DWC spray bottle, have to get one. Too bad I dont have leather in my truck and just in my dads caddy, would be awesome to see that. I really dont see myself using the DWC because the GWC works just fine on my wheels but the caddy has machined polished wheels so with the Brembo brakes it would work good.

Im the same way except i think i may have everything in bottles that they offer. Only few things that i want in gallon refills though. Getting a variety is more enjoyable to me and like with my box i got, the two detail sprays bottles helped out alot cause i was able to refill my gallon of it. It never hurts to have an extra bottle of a product you use more often. I do detail jobs on the side for family and friends and i have an extra bottle of everything or a gallon refill and on some i have 2 extra. Dont really want to get into a job and run out of something then be screwed. Only thing i could truely benefit from was some single micro towels as i have enough for one car and last weekend i had two cars in one day at the last minute so had to do a load of laundry for my towels after the first one so i could have single mircos again.

yeah we have at least 2 bottles of everything, either from packs or just ordering empty bottles to refill. we have 1 gallon of everything pretty much and i think 2 of detail spray. its a decent amount of money lol. we have 4 vehicles to upkeep and 6 that we aleast wash since we use my gandparents garage a lot. in a couple hours ill find out whats in the box lol.

I got my cousin to order 1 box. He lives right around the block. He got his box yesterday of DWC and undercarriage spray. I haven't even got shipping notification :okay:

sent from your HTC Rezound

I got my cousin to order 1 box. He lives right around the block. He got his box yesterday of DWC and undercarriage spray. I haven't even got shipping notification :okay:

Niceee. That's kinda what I was hoping for. Been wanting to try both. Got a gallon of DWC to try now tho :crazy:

DWC is nice, i dont use it a whole lot though. Smells like cherries too, and hard to get the smell of yours hands haha.

They don't really send shipping notifications anymore you have to check your order status on the site and get the tracking number from there

I get them sometimes. Usually have to email Dylan and make sure the order was placed and shipped. Havent had a order not ship to me yet so not complaining.

Meh, should be there tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest is my guess from how quick i always get mine. If you dont get it by Tuesday then give them a call or email them and ask.

Got emails but I checked on the site and my tracking number was on there before I got the email. Got here quick in my opinion.