Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

Got mine yesterday! I am now addicted!
hu5eme3y.jpg

so my dad got to open it today. i figured with overnight shipping its about 100 bucks worth of stuff. they wrote a cool note on the receipt too lol.

just realized i didnt get mints. do they have a link to buy them fuckers on the site they are pretty good.

Taste wise.. They aren't that great. Just a regular peppermint wad of sugar lol but company/service wise.. That's fucking awesome they do that, and I'll continue to eat the shit out of them in respect :patriot:

:lol:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Lmfaooo that so awesome. They overnighted it to be there on his bday? Is that what I'm gathering from the pic?

That's what it looks like. Pretty sweet that they did it for free too. Adams customer service always is top of the line. Hopefully they do one of these again soon so I may partake!

Yup, they figure hey we will eat a couple bucks to make our customer service so good that they will keep spending a couple hundred more bucks.

undercarriage spray is sweet. it works great and smells awesome.

The last time i used it I had a 4 oz sample and I couldn't get it to not run. It looked crappy and streaky all down my front fender lines after ten minutes. They were prepped accordingly with APC so Im hoping it was just the cold weather or maybe over application. I have a new 16 oz bottle to try when I get around to washing my truck but I'm still trying to get ahead of unpacking all my school shit.