Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

Got mine

y8u9ujyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s

i got leather treatment and intrrior clean spray. i haz no leather tho :facepalm::facepalm: and some cool pads and some mintz. bery impressed tho. will deffanatly get another box next time

I had money taken out of my account but still haven't received a confirmation or shipping email...

Sent from R. Kelly's closet.

I had money taken out of my account but still haven't received a confirmation or shipping email...

Happened to me alot. I've contacted someone from adams each time and they told me it was a goof up in their system but my stuff was already shipped out. May give it til monday or tuesday and im sure you'll get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me a PM with your email address/customer number and I'll check it out.

Not sure if this is the case for you or not, but if you did an anonymous checkout via Paypal, you won't receive any receipts/tracking updates because there is no email address for our system to send them to.

i got leather treatment and intrrior clean spray. i haz no leather tho :facepalm::facepalm: and some cool pads and some mintz. bery impressed tho. will deffanatly get another box next time

Dude, use the leather and interior treatment as normal interior like dash and what not cleaner then the leather condition when interior doesnt need to be cleaned and just shinned up. Thats what Dylan told me to do along time ago in the gmfs days.

Dude, use the leather and interior treatment as normal interior like dash and what not cleaner then the leather condition when interior doesnt need to be cleaned and just shinned up. Thats what Dylan told me to do along time ago in the gmfs days.

Do This. It works as you can see....when I got in truck next morning I realized I missed a spot

5etepate.jpg

Do This. It works as you can see....when I got in truck next morning I realized I missed a spot

5etepate.jpg

used the spray yesterday, will give the leather treatment a go, will also use it on house leathers too like the couch n shit