Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

doesnt make it smell crazy awesome like UCS, cant get that grape smell outta my head everyone wonders what that smell is at shows lol.

WTF! How'd you get mints?? Me no get mints...

Anyways, mine got here today. Pretty pleased with my order, except I wanted a mint. I'll continue to buy mystery boxes when they're available!

Thanks Adams!

Got mine today.
20130514_163820_zps74cc49f0.jpg

James720, i got the exact same thing as you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know if I can use the leather conditioner on regular interior pieces? I've heard I can and I hope because I don't have leather in anything except my S2000 lol. If not I'll go detail the shit outta the S2k

You know if I can use the leather conditioner on regular interior pieces? I've heard I can and I hope because I don't have leather in anything except my S2000 lol. If not I'll go detail the shit outta the S2k

i dont have any leather, and i use the cleaner on the rest of the interior, the dash, door panels, everything. then i use the conditioner on all of that.

It's Leather AND INTERIOR Conditioner. Great for door panels, dashes, trim.....

Exactly lol. I have no leather either. I use the conditioner everytime i wash on the interior. Then every few times i use the cleaner to get all the gunk off from everything. The conditioner works great. Leaves a nice shine but nothing over the top that will cause glares.

with the new interior detail spray, you can prolly limit how much of the conditioner you need and just go over with with the detail spray

True... But the conditioner goes a long ways and conditioner gives a little more shine to it. I had over 3/4 of a bottle of it left then got another full bottle from the mystery box so may as well use that one peoples rides that i detail and save the TID for me lol.

The TID can be used as a cleaner as well correct? Basically it takes the place of the old leather and interior cleaner and the leather conditioner?

The TID can be used as a cleaner as well correct? Basically it takes the place of the old leather and interior cleaner and the leather conditioner?

It is a stand-alone product, not designed to replace the current Leather and Interior twins.

It does have some cleaning ability, but not as much as the Cleaner. If does have some conditioning ability, but not as much as the Conditioner.

It's a nice combination of the two, but not a replacement for an interior that needs heavy cleaning or one that's in need of some serious conditioning.

Got mah box today, double soft towel, car wash shampoo bottle and brilliant glaze
Edit: my sister ate my mint....