Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

Bought 2 boxes and ended up with a gallon of this..
husamyge.jpg

Let me know how you like it I was thinking about getting some

Shoot me a PM with your email address/customer number and I'll check it out.

Not sure if this is the case for you or not, but if you did an anonymous checkout via Paypal, you won't receive any receipts/tracking updates because there is no email address for our system to send them to.

PM sent

That wheel cleaner works pretty good. Wouldn't leave it on the rims for to long though, seems like it would stain them.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Works good, only thing i dont like is on chrome wheels that are dirty it leaves alot of smudges from the dirt and what not so you have to use alot of rags. I usually use it and get the main stuff off then go back with the green wheel cleaner and new rags and finish it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dad texted me today at 11am and said "your in trouble for ordering adams, your mother thought i ordered it" lol. worst thing is his birthday is tomorrow and he keeps saying that he wants to open it haha.

it seems people that bought 2-3 boxes got deep wheel cleaner/interior cleaner. its a great way to get new products out and people addicted lol.

Finally got home to open up mine...

null_zps40bf262b.jpg

All that detail spray helped out. Refilled my gallon refill and the spray bottle i use for it so im 100% loaded up on it again.

it seems people that bought 2-3 boxes got deep wheel cleaner/interior cleaner. its a great way to get new products out and people addicted lol.

Not me lol. Kinda happy. I like a variety in the box like i got versus just a gallon of one product.

Not me lol. Kinda happy. I like a variety in the box like i got versus just a gallon of one product.

Yeah I wish I would've received a variety as well since I have no Adam's products anyways.

Sent from R. Kelly's closet.

Word. I like the idea of promoting a new product but it'd be better doing a small bottle of it and doing other things as well. Especially with the new guys getting into it because it helps start them off and get them more addicted. I dont have a business so not sure on marketing but thats how i feel.

too tired to take pics but I got a standard and jumbo wash mitt and a 36oz car shampoo with the new style lid. Thats 39.90 worth for 19.99 not including shipping. Mystery box is always a good deal. My favorite daily special