Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

I'm just starting out so figured this would be a good start and will start building from here, although 2.1 doesn't seem like a big start, lol

I've just been collecting over time. Check the daily special everyday and see if its something you can put to use. Best way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just been collecting over time. Check the daily special everyday and see if its something you can put to use. Best way to do it.

Yeah that's what I figured, plus that's how I got reeled in on this mystery box thing...

I got 5.7lbs. Only thing i can think of that i dont want is shampoo. I still have a unopened big bottle that ive had almost a year im sure. Still trying to finish up the half gallon on mothers i bought.

I got 5.7lbs. Only thing i can think of that i dont want is shampoo. I still have a unopened big bottle that ive had almost a year im sure. Still trying to finish up the half gallon on mothers i bought.

Mine is 5.7 exactly too!

Gon head and send that shampoo my way ill help you finish it.

I be waiting for dat email, not like I'm in a hurry to detail. Mother nature can't make up her mind if she wants to rain all week, or drizzle some here and there.

because its being shipped overnight. probably because i told them it was for my dad's birthday sunday so they gave me a free upgrade.

pegasus_from_water.jpg

You are a lot closer to colorado than I am. My tracker said "FedEx Priority Overnight-For Saturday DeliveryResidential Delivery"