2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Trucks clean, but too much Cali for my taste. Drop the front a little and keep a little Cali, clear heads, color match and Denali lower grille and you will be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, looks great when it's done though. I have a Denali and I wish I had the Denali grilles again

Yeah don't worry, when I first got the prices I banged my head on the desk a few times because I couldn't believe how expensive that lower setup was.

It's funny how that works though, buy Denali and want to change grilles for something different because people like to change stock and then regret it later. Done that a few times on a few vehicles and still haven't learned my lesson.

Yeah don't worry, when I first got the prices I banged my head on the desk a few times because I couldn't believe how expensive that lower setup was.

It's funny how that works though, buy Denali and want to change grilles for something different because people like to change stock and then regret it later. Done that a few times on a few vehicles and still haven't learned my lesson.

Yup. I bought an aftermarket Denali upper grille; but cannot, for the life of me, find an aftermarket lower. Only Yukon Denali ones.

I priced out the lower and it was like 500 total for both pieces. Sucks I can't just buy the chrome piece lol

Sent from Tapashit

Yea man looks like it's gone, I can't find either one of them. I do have one for sale but it needs to be cleaned up and the center has been cut out because I had a Billet grille on it. It will still receive a Denali lower grille though. 50 bucks and it's yours.