2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Sounds about 5x more than that would acyually cost. lol sheetmetal is cheap, and so is powdercoat. Make your own.

But the rust around the letters is going to happen no matter what, I see old fts lifts that are rusty like that all the time, rusts in all the weld joints too, that's why I will never have anything fabricated chromed, because it's too hard to smooth out everything for a good job.

Figured it sounded like a lot. Doubt I will get it at that price... I'll find someone to make it around here if I decide too.

I only like the Showoff crossmember chrome. If I would do a powdered xmember I'd just get a Fts one. I'll wait untill it gets bad to make that swap though.

You need to take better care of your stuff. I'm in alaska and my stuff is cleaner...
You also don't have 100% humidity over there. Wayy diff climates. But I need to order some sealant for it and my wheels.

His buddy with the stacked blocks advised him to purchase..
csb

Sent from Tapashit

You also don't have 100% humidity over there. Wayy diff climates. But I need to order some sealant for it and my wheels.

Sent from Tapashit

I was talking about your engine bay.

You're right, we don't have bad humidity, we just drive around in pure moisture 6-7 months of the year and drive in rain got the other 5.

I was talking about your engine bay.

You're right, we don't have bad humidity, we just drive around in pure moisture 6-7 months of the year and drive in rain got the other 5.

That's just dust. This truck has never seen a dirt road. I clean it every few months.

Still impossible to keep shit clean here. Humid, rainy, stupid fuckin hot summer time. Hell it's been in the high 60's low 70's here the last week. It was in the 30's a week ago.. My point is I regret getting a chrome crossmember lol

Thats sand from the playground he mobs lookin for girlies.

It's all cement now boi. No more gravel. Easier to mob bitches and keep my truck clean.

Sent from Tapashit

Thanks man!!

Looks good jsp. Clear your damn headlights already lol

I want to retrofit, so I'm just gunna wait and let Phil do it all at once. I'm gunna keep my stock headlights and just buy a set from Phil so it's gunna cost a little more. With my luck I'll have problems with the new lights and I'll need my stock ones. Rather be safe than sorry lol

Front needs to come back down some. Don't mind a little cali but holy shit

It only has .25" more lean than before. I'm at 1-3/4" lean now. I LOVE the stance. I was scared at first that the extra .5" from my tgc level would be to much but it came out perfect IMO

Sent from Tapashit

when i had my front 2in spacer in i was at 1.5inch or so taller in the front than the rear. was nice, but had to lower because of angles. id say 1.5inch lean is perfect.

Almost seems like a little too much lean but I still love it. If only it was a Denali :cheeky: