2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

It rides a lot better. Feels tighter in turns and just all around better IMO. I guess bc I'm not as cranked up anymore? Deff can feel a difference though. Also the truck is easier to get into lolz.

Fts Ucas. I put the 1/4" spacer in also so I'm at 7.5" up front and 6.25" ATM out back. Just waiting on my shorter ubolts to come in.

I thought bj's were shot. Lolz my truck doesn't squeak as much anymore but somethin up front is still annoying the Piss outa me. I took a video of it and I'll post it in a few. Maybe y'all can tell what it's from.

I also wanted Ucas bc if I go back level it will either be a 3" or the Fts 4". So Iwas going to do Ucas regardless. Better to be safe than sorry.

Sent from Tapashit

Im confused so you lowered the truck a bit? I can barley tell

Yea. 9" up front down to 7.5". Back was suposta go from 6.25" to 4.5" but I needed shorter u bolts. So once those come in you'll be able to tell a lot better

Sent from Tapashit

i was at 2.5 inches of cali here before i took the spacer out. now its like 1/2in taller in front. you can tell on mine its a bit lower because the tire hugs the fender a bit more.

Yea grant, powder coat lol.

Ima have 1.75" Cali. Had 1.5" set at 9" with 6.25" block. Probly should've just got the 5.25" block but I like the lean. Will sit like col 10's ex cab did when he was lifted.

eja5upe6.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

A youtube video

:cheeky:
Sounds like a loose shock/some kinda bracket....could even be your hitch, my buddy's did that for a while till I made him grease it

mine does the chirping pulling out of a parking spot while turning its annoying too. not sure what it is because ive got plenty of pad life.

remove cats so skrait pipes are louder, squeaking problem solved :cheeky:

But fo realz its hard to tell what it is, my buddys old truck always had a squeak and turned out it was a loose bolt holding the fender on. And I told you my sway bar squeaked all the time from not being greased, but if your's is stock that's probably not the problem.

have you ever used a wire brush near your brakes ? i had it on my honda crv same noise it was a wire from wire brush stuck against dust shield and rotor kept moving around . disassembled whole brake set up to find little wire.. just a suggestion :shrug: