2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

I'll look into that then. Guess I could put 8k bulbs inside. :hmmm:

Lol my luck they'll fuckin leak everytime :fp:

Sent from Tapashit

Phil stands behind his work and if they leak for whatever reason, he will take care of you. Last I heard, out of 300 he had 5 leak and that was in the beginning when he was testing a new silicone. Needless to say all 5 he used the new silicone and never did again after that. He has had no problems otherwise.

As for the bulbs, you can get whatever temp you want and use your old ballasts, it's a different bulb you need that he can order. I went with minimoto HID's because they are one of the better quality bulbs.

Phil stands behind his work and if they leak for whatever reason, he will take care of you. Last I heard, out of 300 he had 5 leak and that was in the beginning when he was testing a new silicone. Needless to say all 5 he used the new silicone and never did again after that. He has had no problems otherwise.

As for the bulbs, you can get whatever temp you want and use your old ballasts, it's a different bulb you need that he can order. I went with minimoto HID's because they are one of the better quality bulbs.

i have all philips hids from S pencers so ill probly just get the new bulbs from him if i can

Yeah, he will take care of you, just tell him what you want.

:shake:

In other news.. Found this guy on Instagram
a3y9y7as.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Last edited:
Going to get all this on ASAP. Got Ucas/4.5"
Blocks for the back. Going to drop the back to 4.5" and front to 7/7.5". If I still don't want to be lifted after that then I have someone local to buy my entire setup for 5500 and I'll do a fts 4". I think I'm going to wanna stay lifted though lol. Might even get my lca's pc'd

Sent from Tapashit

You're a fucking idiot if you take the lift off after all this. Leveled is not that great, been there, and hated it.

Truck looks beast as is! Are your lower arms black or the aluminum ones?

You're a fucking idiot if you take the lift off after all this. Leveled is not that great, been there, and hated it.

Truck looks beast as is! Are your lower arms black or the aluminum ones?

It was so much easier to get around leveld.. Plus I have a hard on for Zebs truck with a 4" Fts
e4e6y2ah.jpg

I think black. Might buy some new ones and have them pc'd and keep the stocks as a backup.

Sent from Tapashit

I think it looks badass lifted.

Me too.. 'Twas just more simple leveld. Now it just squeaks like a MOFO. I'm almost positive it's my bj's but if it still squeaks after the Ucas, Ima be pissed.

Sent from Tapashit

Do you have heim steering or stock steering? And I was gonna say if you want to change the lower arms get a Tahoe aluminum set and have them polished, would looks badass.
My truck is much older than yours and I don't have any squeaks or anything wrong with mine, just have to keep up on the maintenance and keep it clean. I've noticed mine will squeak a lot if I go in the dirt a ton, but it cleans up. Because I can't stand hearing things making noise. The hardest one I had to find was I put new urethane sway bar bushings, and they ate the powdercoat off the sway bar on the frame mount and it was squeaking like hell over bumps, pulled it apart and put some of the grease they included with the bushings and I've never heard that thing squeak again.

Do you have heim steering or stock steering? And I was gonna say if you want to change the lower arms get a Tahoe aluminum set and have them polished, would looks badass.
My truck is much older than yours and I don't have any squeaks or anything wrong with mine, just have to keep up on the maintenance and keep it clean. I've noticed mine will squeak a lot if I go in the dirt a ton, but it cleans up. Because I can't stand hearing things making noise. The hardest one I had to find was I put new urethane sway bar bushings, and they ate the powdercoat off the sway bar on the frame mount and it was squeaking like hell over bumps, pulled it apart and put some of the grease they included with the bushings and I've never heard that thing squeak again.

Does it matter if I get 2 or 4wd Lcas from a Tahoe? I thought about polishing but I have a chrome box. Might be too much shiny up front?? Lol

Stock steering. Should I do heim? Would it make a big difference? I only have 18k on the truck lol

The stock UCA's don't have a ball to put grease in so I'm pretty sure it's just that. Better be anyway.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

No i was asking if you had heim steering because its known to squeak. But i forgot you have a chrome box too, so maybe powder arms will look better. Disregard previous statemet.

No i was asking if you had heim steering because its known to squeak. But i forgot you have a chrome box too, so maybe powder arms will look better. Disregard previous statemet.

HOWEVER, the Showoff letters are starting to rust :fp: so If I can't fix that on my own ill probly order a powdered Fts box. Maybe another chrome box but idk. Eric at Fts said billy n them might have not polished it good enough around the letters before they dipped it.. Idk. But if it gets To bad ill order another box.

Sent from Tapashit