2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

waste of money. a tube and drop in filter is plenty, but u prolly wont be paying for it.

No this is my Christmas present lol. Puttin one on my truck and my moms escalade. I just like a full system. I don't like parting things together. I like all one brand.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Airraid tube and their drop in filter. Not cobbling together anything? Blackbear proved it was the best way to go.

Airraid tube and their drop in filter. Not cobbling together anything? Blackbear proved it was the best way to go.

Stock air box, airaid tube, watever brand filter.. It would just bother me. Rather get one brand everything.

Sent from Tapashit

Me and Jevin (ghostridin) at five guys. He has 3" spindles/3" eBay level with rcx arms up front and a 3" block on top of factory 1.25" on 295/60r20 trails and I'm sittin at 7.5" front and 4.5" out back on 33" toyos

His truck shits on mine

Sent from Tapashit

Sent from Tapashit

Yea tiller_c has been talkin me into just the airaid the last few hours haha. Can I get a dry drop in filter?

Sniper, I had looked at that one before. I just didn't wanna pay the 400.. The shop that tuned my truck said to send them a link to the cheapest price of the intake I wanted and he would see if he could beat it. Regardless if I'm getting it for Christmas or Payin for it myself I still wanna find the best deal.

Sent from Tapashit

I'll try and find that filter. Did some of the guys have a fitment issue with the tubing onto the throttle body? Did they solve that?

Sent from Tapashit