2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Why are you guys hating on daddy owned trucks? Mine is :hidesbehindcouch:

But I work for our family farm, so it's a tax write off for him and gets used as a work truck..

admins, there should be a thread for shit talking about people and it should only be allowed there. I don't mind it and even participate sometimes (mostly in the fapbox here and there) but it should stay out of build threads and such.

Sent via Glade Plug In

^This. One thread just for that would be perfect. It's funny from time to time just picking at each other but this is retarded. Was kinda jesty to start with, now it's like we've got a buncha 5 year olds on here and it's all over the whole fucking site. It's dumb, knock it off

^This. One thread just for that would be perfect. It's funny from time to time just picking at each other but this is retarded. Was kinda jesty to start with, now it's like we've got a buncha 5 year olds on here and it's all over the whole fucking site. It's dumb, knock it off

It's been over a year. It's old now.

Sent from Tapashit

It's not about if a truck looks good or not though. It's about who pays for everything. I can have a sema built truck but if the money didnt come out of my pocket the truck automatically becomes shit.

The LOL thing is I get all this shit bc "mommy and daddy" yet Brett (b_gerld) can buy someone's car who put in countless hours of work and total it within less than 24 hours driving like a complete idiot and no one says a word. But it's ok bc he bought it and not his parents. Fuck a nigga named logic :bishplz:

Sent from Tapashit

Your truck is fine, nobody really thinks your truck is less cool because daddy paid for your lift, its that you aren't cool because you did nothing to earn that truck.

Most of us work way to hard for our stuff, and even harder to build and maintain it. It is just hard to see someone like you just walk up on it and be spoiled with their parents buying them a brand new truck, then lifting it, then paying for arms because yours squeak. It's just a loss of respect the builder, not the truck.

Bringing someone into the argument who wrecked a vehicle is not an argument for your side, that was an accident, not a spoiled kid getting everything handed to him.

Edit: and honesty, I actually feel bad that everyone is ripping on you about this. I won't lie, I had help with my truck. My engine blew up and I had no way to get to school. My dad helped fund new engine so I could continue to go to school. I did me best to pay him back for that. And that's how I was raised...

The problem is it sounds like your dad pays for way too much. I am under the impression that you are irresponsible with your money and you just let your dad pay for your truck instead of working for something.

Last edited:
admins, there should be a thread for shit talking about people and it should only be allowed there. I don't mind it and even participate sometimes (mostly in the fapbox here and there) but it should stay out of build threads and such.

Sent via Glade Plug In

Correct, and this is the last time I am saying it, the next person(s) gets banned, no questions asked. I am tired of the bullshit, and tired of getting pm's about cleaning up threads!

Last edited:
Your truck is fine, nobody really thinks your truck is less cool because daddy paid for your lift, its that you aren't cool because you did nothing to earn that truck.

Most of us work way to hard for our stuff, and even harder to build and maintain it. It is just hard to see someone like you just walk up on it and be spoiled with their parents buying them a brand new truck, then lifting it, then paying for arms because yours squeak. It's just a loss of respect the builder, not the truck.

Bringing someone into the argument who wrecked a vehicle is not an argument for your side, that was an accident, not a spoiled kid getting everything handed to him.

Edit: and honesty, I actually feel bad that everyone is ripping on you about this. I won't lie, I had help with my truck. My engine blew up and I had no way to get to school. My dad helped fund new engine so I could continue to go to school. I did me best to pay him back for that. And that's how I was raised...

The problem is it sounds like your dad pays for way too much. I am under the impression that you are irresponsible with your money and you just let your dad pay for your truck instead of working for something.

Last response to all of this money shit, then I'm moving on with the thread.

I can really careless what people think about me on here. I came to a TRUCK forum to talk about and show pictures of TRUCK stuff. I didn't come for a popularity contest.

I do realize where your coming from. I really do. But also, MOST of these people are older than me and able to start life. I just turned 20. Am I saying I'm still a "kid"? No. What I'm saying is I haven't reached that part in my life yet to be able to go off and start paying for ALL of my stuff. However, I pay for my gas and my boat note every month and I have almost finished paying back my parents for my lift/wheels/tires. I didn't have the money to buy everything and instead of getting a loan from a bank, my parents made an agreement with me to lend me the money and I will pay them every month and I haven't missed a month yet. I also don't have the access to the tools/knowledge needed to "build" anything. And I'm deff not going to start tearing a truck apart not having a clue of what I'm doing bc unlike most people on here I do not have a beater if shit goes wrong.

My point with that was if it had been me instead of him, lord have mercy I would've gotten ripped to shreds about it. Yes it was an accident and shit happens. It was no disrespect to Brett in any means.

Yes he does pay for a lot. More than he should. I try and help out as much as I can, But only makin 6-800 a month doesn't give me a lot of room to help out.

Sent from Daddy's phone

Back on topic, dropping the truck off today or tomorrow to have the arms done. I'm dropping front struts to 7" and putting my 1/4" spacer from my level to be at 7.5" up front and the back will be at 4.5". Should only have about 1/4" more Cali than I do now which probly won't even be noticeable. Will have pics probly Tuesday.

Sent from Daddy's phone

:shake:

Back on subject, I was sad when I heard you ere thinking of going back to leveled. I'm glad you aren't going down too far.

Last edited:
:shake:

Back on subject, I was sad when I heard you ere thinking of going back to leveled. I'm glad you aren't going down too far.

I wanted to... Bad lol I miss my ride/performance from when I was leveld. But I don't think I will. There is someone who wants to buy my entire setup for 5500 though. Spent 6k on everything brand new in march so that's really not bad IMO. Dropping the truck off tonight so I'll see how much better the arms made it on Monday. I'm gunna try and not spend money on shoes and clothes so I can save up for clears and a sound system. Lol The Bose just ain't cuttin it ATM.

Sent from Daddy's phone

So much drama on the CGM.................

Truck is sick Jimmy, lifted, leveled or slammed. Just remember at the end of the day, whose driveway it's in.

So much drama on the CGM.................

Truck is sick Jimmy, lifted, leveled or slammed. Just remember at the end of the day, whose driveway it's in.

Dads....................

:trolldance: :lol:

But srs, thanks man. I love my truck. Just have to get it set up the way I like. ATM it just needs a little change up. Will do wat I feel is better for me. The leveld life is callin me back, BUT I'm not ready to go back down yet lol I might have a completely different attitude about it when it's all finished.

Sent from Daddy's phone

neta9ahu.jpg

Sent from Tapashit