2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Going to take him longer than it did me to get cleared heads, had the truck what a year, Im guessing either it will be 2 years or the next owner

I'm just scared to do clears.. Dnw moisture or any thing to go wrong. I drive at night everyday. I can't have my truck down bc I don't have headlights

Sent from Tapashit

I did my retrofit and cleared mine. Don't leak. First time. Just sayin.
Not quantum physics mr skrait perps

Cut the shit. If he doesn't feel comfortable cutting into his lights who gives a shit. You can send em to someone to do

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Not everybody can be as perfect as you, Jeff lol

That's life.
Some are lucky. Some are Not.

Send them out to Phil, (fastws6)
He will clear them and retrofit them in a weekend for you for like 100 bucks

Last edited:
Yea I been thinkin about doin it from him. I kinda wanna retro for but at the same time I want all my HIDS to match.. Can u put a hid bulb in the ones he uses? But I was also thinkin of just buying some from him. That way I have an extra set incase somethin happens. I rather be safe then sorry

Sent from Tapashit

in the ones he uses? you are going to mail him your lights. he will clear them, put projectors in your lows, highs, or both on your preference..
use the same color bulb in lows and high assuming you will only retro your lows, and they will all match, minus the minor color flicker that oncoming parties may see from your projectors
order your projectors from theretrofitsource.com, and mail them with your lights, or tell him what projectors you want/what youre looking for out of the projectors and he will order them.

Mini H1 are the most common to retro, but your lights are pretty big so you have some options, you might be able to fit some FXR's, but idk the real specs on your lights, but phil will and get you the best output prjectors, or tell you the best you can fit and you can order them.

You really will not be disappointed with a retrofit, if you have your lights open to clear, retro them and prawfit

in the ones he uses? you are going to mail him your lights. he will clear them, put projectors in your lows, highs, or both on your preference..
use the same color bulb in lows and high assuming you will only retro your lows, and they will all match, minus the minor color flicker that oncoming parties may see from your projectors
order your projectors from theretrofitsource.com, and mail them with your lights, or tell him what projectors you want/what youre looking for out of the projectors and he will order them.

Mini H1 are the most common to retro, but your lights are pretty big so you have some options, you might be able to fit some FXR's, but idk the real specs on your lights, but phil will and get you the best output prjectors, or tell you the best you can fit and you can order them.

You really will not be disappointed with a retrofit, if you have your lights open to clear, retro them and prawfit
ill email him once im ready and discuss some options. Thanks for the actual helpfull post :shake:

:trolldance:

I'm just scared to do clears.. Dnw moisture or any thing to go wrong. I drive at night everyday. I can't have my truck down bc I don't have headlights

Sent from Tapashit

That's why it took me so long to do mine but marker housings start to fog up some and I decided fuck it they leak now can't make it worse.

Sent from Tapashit

That's why it took me so long to do mine but marker housings start to fog up some and I decided fuck it they leak now can't make it worse.

I have the FXR retrofit with morimoto 5k hid bulbs. So yes FXR is an option for our headlights and Phil did them. Highly recommend when you are ready.
I'll look into that then. Guess I could put 8k bulbs inside. :hmmm:

Lol my luck they'll fuckin leak everytime :fp:

Sent from Tapashit