2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Of course ud make it sound that. You know what point I'm trying to make

No one ever said anything about shit squeakin before I lifted. Everyone always said its all better than stock. Bullshit. If Ida known that before I wouldn't of lifted

Sent from Tapashit

Not one squeak in this truck since day one. 7,000 miles on the lift and still not one squeak or noise. :shrug:

I think you should switch me blocks Jimmy, or sell me the 6.25" when you get your 5".

Highly possible lol

Update: 1.5" spacers will be on soon

8u2azyne.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

^first glanced at pic and thought you'd bought camo to put on inside of the truck lol

Lmfao. No that's my bed spread lol

Pay pall has been messin up for the guy who is buying my wheels/tires so his friend is gunna send me the money and he's just gunna pay him back when he gets in from off shore.

Plans are as follows:
33/22's
1.5" spacers

Plans for the next 6 months or so:
Drop to 7"
5.25" block (maybe a 4.5" not sure on that one yet)
Ucas with dual tabs
Headers(catless)/cai/either single 3" pipe with a 12" bullet or true dual 2.5" pipe with 2 12" bullets and dumped like this
e3epy7es.jpg

Color match Denali lower and rear plastics
MAYBE MAYBE color matched tows.

And finally: to shut the fuck up about the ride once I get toyos on :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

No cats = no bueno. Been there done that.

Stock exhaust is 3.5", why drop it down to 3"?

Why wasn't it good? I've seen plenty of trucks run no cats and not have a problem :shrug:

My buddy Corey has a corsa system on his 6.2 and most kits I've seen are 3" not 3.5"... Figured it'd be easier to make from a local shop bc I've been told 3" is the largest they can bend unless they a mandrel bend machine or some shit. I've only talked to one shop though..

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Magnaflow makes a 3.5" through and through for our trucks.

No cats just sounds like shit. Too raspy. My next set of headers will have cats.

Shittttyfhcfh, I hope that guy crashes into a ditch.
That screams highschool douchebag. So go ahead and do it, it'll fit you perfectly.

Everyone likes different exhaust setups. I like loud/raspy/nasty exhaust. Always have. Why do you think I always have straights? I like the raspyness from them.

That RST sounds like dogshit at every rpm range besides idle. Not to mention that half-assed, rigged nitrous bottle in the bed. Please don't copy that, for the sake of everyone around you.

Why not just put a cutout in, then you can switch it up with the flip of a switch.

That RST sounds like dogshit at every rpm range besides idle. Not to mention that half-assed, rigged nitrous bottle in the bed. Please don't copy that, for the sake of everyone around you.

Why not just put a cutout in, then you can switch it up with the flip of a switch.

I'd have it opened all the time lol it'd be pointless. It's gunna be LT's, no cats and either dynomax bullet(s) or small magnaflow muffler no matter what. Im kinda leaning more on the magnaflows but we'll see.

The RST is raspy as fuck but my truck will never be that raspy. Nnbs trucks are so much more tammed.

Sent from Tapashit

Lol no nnbs aren't. They can and will be just as raspy if not more raspy. After having a single straight pipe for so long I wish I would've made it a sleeper and went with somewhat quiet and fast instead of just wanting sound. Why'd you get a 6.2 if you aren't gonna use its full potential? I'll trade you and you can have just as must loud and rasp with my 5.3 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Lol no nnbs aren't. They can and will be just as raspy if not more raspy. After having a single straight pipe for so long I wish I would've made it a sleeper and went with somewhat quiet and fast instead of just wanting sound. Why'd you get a 6.2 if you aren't gonna use its full potential? I'll trade you and you can have just as must loud and rasp with my 5.3 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

How am I not using it to it's full potential? By not putting cats?

Sent from Tapashit

Last edited: