2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

My fuckin horoscope today
gamu4y6u.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Bingo.. mine sounds like 2 fat lesbians scissoring on an old mattress.

Mine is right there with ya. It's about to get to the point I will finagle with it to see if I can tell exactly what it is...but right I'm in the oh fuck it mode, at least it looks pretty...

set front at 7", rear at 4-5". 33's. IMO 35's do look better though, look at Colton's truck.

glad im out of the lifted truck game but it was not for any of the reasons you have. You've been lifted what?!?! 6months? Try DD'ing 37s for 4.5yrs. Granted i still got WAAYY better mileage than you on a worn out 5.3 and 3.73s. Whats killin' you is your brotastic 22's.
Even leveled with 22/33 setup you'd still get shit mileage IMO. Stop rackin yo pipes brah

Last edited:
set front at 7", rear at 4-5". 33's. IMO 35's do look better though, look at Colton's truck.

glad im out of the lifted truck game but it was not for any of the reasons you have. You've been lifted what?!?! 6months? Try DD'ing 37s for 4.5yrs. Granted i still got WAAYY better mileage than you on a worn out 5.3 and 3.73s. Whats killin' you is your brotastic 22's.
Even leveled with 22/33 setup you'd still get shit mileage IMO. Stop rackin yo pipes brah

Lmao I don't rack my pipes that much yo. But yea I'm thinkin 7" or so up front and 5.25" out back. Then eventually headers, and 4.11's with trutrac

Sent from Tapashit