2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Ok guys so I wasn't gunna post anything until it was all finished but I need y'all's opinions. I was having second thoughts about takin the lift off bc of how much money we would loose and whatnot. My personal trainer also made some good valid points about how it does look good lifted, the looks and attention I get from the people around here is head snapping and I should just put new tires and shut up. And even though he is right, every time I look at my truck when it was leveld I miss it. The ions are on back order for at least another 90 days so I'm just gunna get the gears again.

So it's between stay lifted at 8-9" and I'm going to put a 5.25" block out back instead with trans blue UCA's with 33's/22's and put cai and retune.

Or

Go leveld, 2.5" TGC, bilstien struts set at .57", diff drops and UCA's, factory rear shocks (for a Lil while) with 33's/22's but use the money from lift to do headers w/ full exhaust and cai and retune.

Yes ik I change my mind a lot. Blah blah blah. I'm just trying to figure out what the best DD set up for me is bc I'm doing a lot more highway driving than I was before. And im sure some of you have goin from leveld to lifted then back leveld and would be able to tell me if they really regreted it. Sorry for the long ass paragraph too Lolz

Sent from my fuckin iPad

You said Gears again, so you are going to sell the current ones and then re-purchase? I hope you didn't sell them yet Jimmy you are going to lose your ass. Just buy new tires and retune and get a CAI.

You said Gears again, so you are going to sell the current ones and then re-purchase? I hope you didn't sell them yet Jimmy you are going to lose your ass. Just buy new tires and retune and get a CAI.

I sold my current 22/35's for 2800. New setup is gunna cost right under 3k

Sent from Tapashit

after reading all this back and forth, there is only one piece of advice I can give...

what do YOU like? Fuck your trainer, fuck those that look at your truck all the time, what did YOU enjoy the most?

Does the truck look clean as hell, yeah, but what does it matter if you dont like it? If you are that much happier leveled which you have said numerous times...level the damn thing on some clean 22s and be happy!

drop the lift to like 7.5 or 8, run 22 and 33's and just roll it. the truck looks good as it is man, realistically, you didnt like your tires. so get like toyos and roll it as is. get the tune and the cai and just have a good time with it. and i love a leveled truck, i think they look good. i have one, but still. i like yours with the lift.

Thanks for all the advice guys.. I have a lot of shit goin on right now at home and my brain is just scrabbled everywhere which is why im over thinking all this. Realisticly, I just want my ride back and no squeaking anymore. It's so damn embarrassing being in a 50k truck goin down the road and it squeaks like a 5k truck.. Im pretty sure it's my bj's squeaking bc I have my bilstiens set at 9" with factory UCA's. So new UCA's (460 shipped in trans blue from showoff) and 33" toyos would probly get my ride back and make me a lot happier. Leveld was just way more practical as far as dding and working in and out the bed is concerned. But it'll drop a few inches when I do 33's and a smaller block and hopefully work out a lot better... Thanks again guys.

Should be receiving the rest of the money wed/Thursday so then ill order my shiznit. Ill be on 33's regardless of what I do so if down the road i really just still ain't happy with it when i start doing alot more highway, ill just have to put new wheels.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

I just want my ride back and no squeaking anymore. It's so damn embarrassing being in a 50k truck goin down the road and it squeaks like a 5k truck..

Yea, pretty embarrassing driving a $50,000 truck... I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed too...
Welcome to the custom suspension life, don't be a pussy, if you don't want squeaks, shoulda left it stock. SMFH

Yea, pretty embarrassing driving a $50,000 truck... I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed too...
Welcome to the custom suspension life, don't be a pussy, if you don't want squeaks, shoulda left it stock. SMFH

Of course ud make it sound that. You know what point I'm trying to make

No one ever said anything about shit squeakin before I lifted. Everyone always said its all better than stock. Bullshit. If Ida known that before I wouldn't of lifted

Sent from Tapashit