2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Agreed. I say save up for 35 toyos AND gears and just do that then. rock 35 irocs for now?

Lol save up almost 4k? Yea that's way easier. These iroks ride like complete shit and are wearing down way to damn fast. It's gunna cost me like 250 total for my new set up out of pocket. Ill rock that till I get a real full time job.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

To each his own I suppose

I'd rather get 33's and do other little things to it. Cm plastics, MAYBE cm tows, clears, etc..

Only reason I was still thinking about 35's was bc I like the proportion of it sittin at 9" with 35's. but I think ima drop it a few inches and do a smaller block

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Soooo I'm taking lift off and goin back leveld. Thinking of doing coil overs but 1500 is a lot just for 2.5-3"... So ill probly just do bilstien struts and my tgc Level then use the money from the lift to do headers and whatnot.

As for wheels n tires I'm In between 20" Denali wheels and 33" toyos or mud grapps vs 22" tbss chrome reps on 33" toyos.

Thoughts...?

Sent from Tapashit

Denali wheels are ugly IMO.

Resampled952013-02-079513-36-0595920_zps04257bb2.jpg

That is all.

Damn those 22's do look good.. Can I run those 22" tbss with .25" spacers and clear my lift spindles? That way I can take my wheels and tires off then do my lift after?

Sent from Tapashit

Going to look good. Leveled with 33s is a perfect setup for a DD IMO.

And this is why I'm going back leveld. Im just doin way to much highway driving for a lifted truck. Also not being able to go thru drive threws and banks n shit is aggravating. I ain't bout that life no mo. It seriously wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.

Sent from my fuckin iPad