2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Just clear them and be done..you can't make any lights look better than cleared stockers imo

Hopefully clears will be next. Been trying to save money but it ain't easy when I only get paid like 350 ever 2 weeks

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Hopefully clears will be next. Been trying to save money but it ain't easy when I only get paid like 350 ever 2 weeks

Sent from my fuckin iPad

wanna know expensive it is to clear nnbs headlights? like 15 dollars worth of silicone sealant. It's too easy to pay someone else do it

wanna know expensive it is to clear nnbs headlights? like 15 dollars worth of silicone sealant. It's too easy to pay someone else do it

Plus the drimmel and whatever else I would need.. And I don't trust myself to cut them and seal them back up. And I rather not fuck up this truck anymore than I have already.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Plus the drimmel and whatever else I would need.. And I don't trust myself to cut them and seal them back up. And I rather not fuck up this truck anymore than I have already.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

:bishplz: least you haven't wrecked your shit twice and got keyed.. But I dont blame ya really, I shoulda got Bohall and Colton or whoever to help me with mine; me and Daniel tried doing it ourselves and mine aren't perfect at all. still leak every now and then

:bishplz: least you haven't wrecked your shit twice and got keyed.. But I dont blame ya really, I shoulda got Bohall and Colton or whoever to help me with mine; me and Daniel tried doing it ourselves and mine aren't perfect at all. still leak every now and then

Lol ik I'm beating my self up way to much about it but still. Not cheaping out.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

well if you are going to send them off, minus well do the projector retrofit and make it worth it

I'm not sending them off. My buddies dad is doing them. He's done several around here and they have had no problems.

Sent from Tapashit

:secret:
munupeda.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

You sir need a new job

It's just part time while I'm in school. I'm takin summer classes right now and I work on the days I don't have school. It's something lol I'm not puttin anymore money in this truck until I have at least 1500 in my account.. Then I'll keep it at a steady 1500+

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Alrighty guys, I got my set up sold for 2800. I'm putting a deposit down on some other 22x12's but I am undecided between 33" toyos and 35's still..

My truck on 35's
ygy6atag.jpg

4a9ajejy.jpg

Stats and Kelly's on 33's
e3ezu6ej.jpg

byqasese.jpg

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Need to do some free/cheap mods like debadging and polishing the driveshaft, etc.

I like the 33's but Colton's looked great on 22x12's and 35's at the Shreveport meet so that's what I'd probably go with.

Need to do some free/cheap mods like debadging and polishing the driveshaft, etc.

I like the 33's but Colton's looked great on 22x12's and 35's at the Shreveport meet so that's what I'd probably go with.
I know I need to polish the drive shaft I just don't have time right now. He'll it hasn't been washed in over a month. And normally I was it every week.. But as far as the badges go, I like my Sierra on the sides. That's all I have left.

If your not going to regear anytime soon I'd do 33s

Yea I have no money for gears.. Probly won't for a while... Lol

Sent from my fuckin iPad

I dont like stats wheels on 33's IMO. If you are getting the ions like you wanted to, I would do the 35's. But then you are going to be right back where you are with the gears and iroks anyways.

I dont like stats wheels on 33's IMO. If you are getting the ions like you wanted to, I would do the 35's. But then you are going to be right back where you are with the gears and iroks anyways.

I love the way my truck looks on 35's but I just don't feel comfortable with 35's on 3.42's for a long time.

Ill probly put 1" spacers up front and 2" out back if I do 33's

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Dude just keep the wheels you have and get 33 toyos, no reason to get 35s again if you aren't gonna regear anytime soon