'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Sorry, going against the grain again...but that is very noticeable, regardless, and would bother the shit out of me. The last powdercoater told me the same thing about white, it would be hard to match it, and probably easy to tell. So I've held off.

New pictures since it's not dark outside?

Only pics I've been able to snap in the in the overcast weather today. Still noticeable...
jaqysyza.jpg

ehahatep.jpg

yby3eza2.jpg

Sorry, going against the grain again...but that is very noticeable, regardless, and would bother the shit out of me. The last powdercoater told me the same thing about white, it would be hard to match it, and probably easy to tell. So I've held off.

Does bother the hell out of me. Not much I can do about it at the moment though. I'd have prolly held off now that's its said and done but live and learn I suppose.

I had a chrome front and rear bumper and its holding up fine painted

I'm just going to paint over this now I suppose. Good to know yours is holding up though. Wish I'd have just painted mine to begin with now.

White is white, don't be a bitch.
Dakota's looks good

White is white

Not really, once you get all the different variances of GM white side by side it's amazing. When I first started painting thing on the Silvy I found out the hard way. You would be suprised how much green is some of them.

Not really, once you get all the different variances of GM white side by side it's amazing. When I first started painting thing on the Silvy I found out the hard way. You would be suprised how much green is some of them.

Don't argue with your best friend :cheeky: