'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Will get better pictures in the sunlight tomorrow but the color is definitely off :/ I'll rock it this way for a bit until I can get it painted or something I guess. I like the colormatched look but disappointed its not closer in color.
juze9y2e.jpg

uty9e5as.jpg

3uqabeja.jpg

2yhe2u5a.jpg

I love the colormatch but I agree I think that would bother me too..I imagine that color would be really hard to match with powder though

I need to adjust bumpers and cap a little more.

I love the colormatch but I agree I think that would bother me too..I imagine that color would be really hard to match with powder though

I don't think the average person will notice too much and I still want to see it in direct sunlight myself but it bothers me for now. I agree, it's a hard color to paint and powder. Wish I was bagged/shaved/ready for new paint all together lol

It's just a bumper guys calm down, his truck didn't get keyed or stolen.

I'm sure you'll have em color matched in no time bro, at least you won't have to worry about painting over chrome now.

I'm sure you'll have em color matched in no time bro, at least you won't have to worry about painting over chrome now.

I was going to say the same thing. I've had multiple people tell me that silver birch is a bitch to match, so just have it painted over the powder

can you call the guy that powdered and ask if he can match it a bit more? if not then just deal with it till you can get it repainted. its really not that bad and im sure it looks worse in the pictures than in person. but all in all it looks pretty fricken sweet man. congrats

That sucks

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

No doubt..

Exactly man, could be something worse lol....It'll be okay until I can get the money/time to paint it. Just wish it would have been closer since it was special ordered powder and cost more.

Damn, I may just end up sandblasting mine and having them painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass

It's all up to you man, I'm okay with the powder because it's harder to chip and if I paint over it and the paint chips it'll still be somewhat hard to notice since it's close to my color underneath.

I was going to say the same thing. I've had multiple people tell me that silver birch is a bitch to match, so just have it painted over the powder

Word, silver birch is redic to try and match. I like the color but when I get ready to paint the whole truck later down the road it will definitely be a different color.

can you call the guy that powdered and ask if he can match it a bit more? if not then just deal with it till you can get it repainted. its really not that bad and im sure it looks worse in the pictures than in person. but all in all it looks pretty fricken sweet man. congrats

Nah, I doubt they would try to. This color they special ordered. They held a sample card up to the paint and said it should match good but I guess the little sample card was just small and it's a more noticeable difference when you're looking at a whole bumper. Like you said, I'll just get them painted over when I get the time and money and will just deal with it for now. Def worse in picture but still noticeable in person. Thanks though man :shake: I def. like the colormatched look for sure.