'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Got everything ready to powder my bumpers with the help of Cub and Colton. Hopefully will have them done and on next week.

uzu6yny6.jpg

Last edited:
Got everything ready to powder my bumpers with the help of Cub and Colton. Hopefully will have them done and on next week.

uzu6yny6.jpg

Lemme get on that when you get em back. Been waitin' for my chance to get my hands a little dirty on that bad boy. (I wouldn't mind a beer or two either :up:)

Lemme get on that when you get em back. Been waitin' for my chance to get my hands a little dirty on that bad boy. (I wouldn't mind a beer or two either :up:)

Come on over man. More the merrier. Beer is chillin' in the fridge as we speak lol

HAHAHA look at that before picture!! ole grandpa country ass lookin thing. You've definitely turned water into wine brother.

Thanks man :shake: definitely better in the after pic lol

that denali grille and upper cap looked so joyous to get off today

I could think of a few words other than joyous :crazy: just glad I had some help. Between the few of us we got it all taken off quick. Just gotta do some sweet talking and get Angelo and some others back over so I can get it back on that quick lol

Gave it a decent wash so I'd be clean when I got the bumpers back. Going to clean under the hood and some of the front more tomorrow.

uzyde3ys.jpg

ge2yru3a.jpg

Blow this thread up with some pics once you get your bumpers back and installed.

Will do :shake:, I'll atleast throw up a pic or two. Between work and going to NOLA this weekend it might be a little bit before I can get some good pics though.

looking at your before pic you've done a ton to this thing. NICELY executed! Very interested to see it with the bumpers back on :)

You coming down here the 14th-16th?

Yeah, g/f wanted to go for her birthday so I agreed to pay for just gas for her b-day. Going down early Saturday and just staying that night and coming home Sunday afternoon.

looking at your before pic you've done a ton to this thing. NICELY executed! Very interested to see it with the bumpers back on :)

Thanks man, I'm happy with the progress so far on the budget I've had. Interesting to look at the pics from when I bought it for sure though. Going to take a week to get the powder in they said so maybe I'll be able to have them back on and some pics next week.

If you were closer I would! Truck is going to look awesome with powdered bumpers. Exactly how I'd build an RCSB if I had one.

Haha, road trip? It's a little bit warmer down here this time of year. Thanks though man, trying to make it something I'm super happy with and that others will like as well :shake:

:secret:

damageva.jpg

enu7e4ap.jpg

Some orange peel in it but overall it looks good and has plenty metallic. Had to go with a titanium color to match my silver birch. Hope it matches well when I get them on the truck.
uduvu4e7.jpg

Dat Adams magic :crazy:
2ujetyru.jpg