'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Gave it a wash and finally switched out the rest of my center caps. Made a big difference in my opinion. Also, the powder matches pretty well in direct sunlight.
byqe3ymy.jpg

Sucked for sure man! Wasted a whole day having to wait and bum a ride to get the stuff to get it off......was taught to stick a screwdriver through it and use that to twist it off when that happens but it was so tight on there I figured a screwdriver would just mess it up more.

If you wrap a small chain around it, then jam screw driver in they stay together a little better

If you wrap a small chain around it, then jam screw driver in they stay together a little better

Never heard of using a chain but will def remember that if happens again.

Got the seats home. They are power and what not. Mounting brackets are a little bent from guy having them mounted in a single can OBS. Should be hard to get them back perfect and mounted in my truck.

ahy2ubeq.jpg

Anyone know for sure if Tahoe head rests will fit on truck seats? I assume they would but would like to know for sure. Anyone gave both a truck and Tahoe to try it out for me? Any help is appreciated.

I think they look 10x better without the headrest but if I were ever in an accident/fender bender I would rather the back of my head hit the headrest instead of slamming against the back glass lol

I mean I can handle that but don't trust other from hitting me, especially when noone around here can drive in the rain or slightest bit of ice when it comes.